All Avatar Related Items Here....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rice Rocketeer
  • 5,056 comments
  • 364,542 views
7HfnBYgoIr.gif


Funny :D
 
Any request for license plate avatars? If so, ive got ya covered....... But you ant usin Texas unless you are in texas like me.
 
This offend/scare/disturb anyone?

trismegistusavatar2ce.jpg
 
I think my avatar is more disturbing PS. :sly:
 
G.T
I think my avatar is more disturbing PS. :sly:
Yes, your avatar is kinda disturbing... :nervous:

@PS: Did that used to be Jesus?
 
Most disturbing avatar ever?
 
No, I think Pako's meat flap holds the title for the most disturbing avatar.
 
Oh yeah, I read that thread a few months back. :sick:
 
ferrari_chris
Yes, your avatar is kinda disturbing... :nervous:

@PS: Did that used to be Jesus?

Hermes Trismegistus.
 
ferrari_chris
And he is/was?...

A Greek and Egyptian God. Somewhere along the lines, however, he picked up the knickname "Thrice times knowledge of Moses" or something crazy like that.
 
ferrari_chris
Are you going to be constantly adding more, 'cos I think I'll be checking back regularly if you are... :)

Probably and thanks. :)
 
868sx.gif


Extended tribute to the car that started Viper Racing continues here! :D

chryslervipergts14ei.jpg
 
can someone make an avatar for me? i want a drifting car (not moving image), as big as possible and the text ''PuTTe_TuTTe'' in it...

thanks!!!

EDIT: PM me if intrested...
 
Any specific drifting car you want?
 
There you go.

And some more from my collection if anyone wants to use them.
 

Attachments

  • PuTTe_TuTTe.jpg
    PuTTe_TuTTe.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 121
  • Chimaera.jpg
    Chimaera.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 122
  • stewie.jpg
    stewie.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 120
  • shark.jpg
    shark.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 121
  • Lois.jpg
    Lois.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 124
  • PeterBlueberry.jpg
    PeterBlueberry.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 120
  • Peter.jpg
    Peter.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 121
ultrabeat
Any specific drifting car you want?
You can use this pic... ;)


EDIT: i dont want the whole car to be at the avatar, cut out a peice that looks good...
 
Back