All Avatar Related Items Here....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rice Rocketeer
  • 5,056 comments
  • 364,542 views
G.T
Whoever can make a better version of this into an avatar than mine is a genius. I thought I'd give you guys a challenge!

image0010yz9uz9tm.gif


Shame I can't make the frames faster in photoshop (that I know of). :(

Here's my old one. :D

animation38vb.gif


ultrabeat
[image]

Can anyone make this into a gif avatar for me?

:odd: it's in a .jpg format and I can't edit it. :grumpy:

edit: best I could do so far. :grumpy:

animation10pb.gif
 
Has anyone got any good chevy impala lowriders pics.
It doesnt matter what size they are, i can resize them.
 
VIPFREAK
:odd: it's in a .jpg format and I can't edit it. :grumpy:

edit: best I could do so far. :grumpy:

animation10pb.gif
I couldn't even open it in photoshop. It has some jpeg marker or something preventing it from opening. :odd:
 
I've changed mine now. Afterall, the jennifer anniston one was getting a bit old...
 
ultrabeat
0.4197809.jpg


Can anyone make this into a gif avatar for me?
Here you go - only took a bit of fiddling.



I can also remove that black line down the left if you want, but I ain't got time for that now (at work...) Let me know if you want me to. :)

PS: I've also made it 100 x 100 so it'll fit no problems for you. I measure it at around 250K though, which is way over the limit I think, so I'm not sure if GTP will let it upload. Only one way to find out...
 
Alrighty kiddies here are some avatars that I've made!!!:dopey:

Comments would be much appreciated!:)
 

Attachments

  • 2.gif
    2.gif
    12.6 KB · Views: 190
  • scary3.gif
    scary3.gif
    11.3 KB · Views: 190
  • jumpin-fish.gif
    jumpin-fish.gif
    12 KB · Views: 181
  • wooo.gif
    wooo.gif
    203 bytes · Views: 187
  • scary2.gif
    scary2.gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 181
  • MK1-Scorpion2.gif
    MK1-Scorpion2.gif
    9.8 KB · Views: 22
  • MK2-Raiden2.gif
    MK2-Raiden2.gif
    17.4 KB · Views: 17
  • lines.gif
    lines.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 183
  • alba_025.gif
    alba_025.gif
    8.2 KB · Views: 182
  • Carmen_Electra_176v_1024.gif
    Carmen_Electra_176v_1024.gif
    8.7 KB · Views: 208
  • CarmenElekcktrr_17b_1024.gif
    CarmenElekcktrr_17b_1024.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 182
  • jessica-alba-sexy-nude-pics_04.jpg
    jessica-alba-sexy-nude-pics_04.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 183
  • jesalba.gif
    jesalba.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 180
  • newsGross_359.jpg
    newsGross_359.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 185
  • AishwaryaRai55ff_04_1024.gif
    AishwaryaRai55ff_04_1024.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 180
  • Gisele%20Bundchen%2001.jpg
    Gisele%20Bundchen%2001.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 182
  • alba-jessica-a005_big.jpg
    alba-jessica-a005_big.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 179
  • 1.gif
    1.gif
    13 KB · Views: 174
  • 12.gif
    12.gif
    10.8 KB · Views: 176
  • dfsd.gif
    dfsd.gif
    11.3 KB · Views: 184
  • hah.gif
    hah.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 181
  • dfsd2.gif
    dfsd2.gif
    6.5 KB · Views: 180
  • Hannibal.gif
    Hannibal.gif
    11.5 KB · Views: 142
  • MK2-Kung_Lao2.gif
    MK2-Kung_Lao2.gif
    12.9 KB · Views: 16
  • MK2-Cage2.gif
    MK2-Cage2.gif
    12.3 KB · Views: 12
  • MK1-Sonya2.gif
    MK1-Sonya2.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 13
  • MK2-Reptile2.gif
    MK2-Reptile2.gif
    11.9 KB · Views: 18
license_20050824174412_92345.jpg


Could someone make ^^^^ into an avatar for me?


Thanks....



- Ram
 
R-R, all I see is a red cross.
 
Sorry, I think I broke it...

See below:
 
@the_undrtaker89: I like the Jessica Alba one ( :drool: ) but I think it would be better without the "Excellent". Put another photo in instead. :sly:

@Ram-Rod: Sure dude, here you go...

ramrodsavatar5vs.gif


You like?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PS: I actually made this into an avatar for ya...



Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
 
Slick Rick
Know one got me any Impala pics :(
Oh well i found this one instead :)
Post some Impala pics (or links to) if you want and I'll make an Avavtar for you.

You just find the pictures (any size) and I'll do the hard bit... :)
 
Dont worry about it, i know how to resize pics, ive got photoshop. I just wanted a few Impala pics because there arnt too many nice ones on google.
 
The darn image keeps coming up as a red cross of doom. Is SOULD have been a Texas license plate that says RAM ROD on it.
 
Yes. Thats why. Can you find a license plate from the state of Texas with RAM ROD on it and make it into a avatar for me?
 
How do you transfer license plates made in paint to the avatar upload here? And how can i get it 100X100 or less?
 
If you or me cant find one, ill try to post the origanl jpg, but you have to get here before it gets the X of doom. If we cant get it, ill stick with my Pagani Zonda avatar.
 
Im not sure if this is what your after but here you go:


Maybe someone else could have a go also.....
 
the_undrtaker89
Ok, there I added more now. Here
So, you've got a thing for Jessica Alba and Sponge Bob Square Pants.

Riiiiight. :odd:

Seriously though - nice avatars.
 
ferrari_chris
So, you've got a thing for Jessica Alba and Sponge Bob Square Pants.

Riiiiight. :odd:

Seriously though - nice avatars.
My seXual fantasy involves the girl for excorsist, jessica alba and a spongebob square pants bed.:O And paper towels........
 
the_undrtaker89
My seXual fantasy involves the girl for excorsist, jessica alba and a spongebob square pants bed.:O And paper towels........
Dude, it was a little wierd before - now it's just plain wrong! :lol:

*whispers*

What are the paper towels for? ;)
 
To clean up any spills the excorsist girl makes! And any spills I make if you know what I mean...:sly: . But you probably don't and are thinking of something else:yuck: . Resulting in you never wanting to talk to me ever again:guilty: . But hopefully still enjoying my avatars whiling not talking to me.:) :dopey:
 
the_undrtaker89
Alrighty kiddies here are some avatars that I've made!!!:dopey:

Comments would be much appreciated!:)

Can I use one of them?
 
Back