All Avatar Related Items Here....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rice Rocketeer
  • 5,056 comments
  • 364,542 views
spit.gif
OMFG that was hilarious! 👍
 
I'm at a dilemma.

Do I keep my Range Rover avatar or go for one of the following?
 

Attachments

  • fireball.gif
    fireball.gif
    13.2 KB · Views: 111
  • GT40.png
    GT40.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 111
  • geisha.PNG
    geisha.PNG
    9.4 KB · Views: 107
Could any of you geys make me an R92CP avatar? I'm crazy about that car. I'd really appreciate it.
 
Or just about any Nissan race cars. I.E. An avatar with an R92CP, an R89C, and an R390 Race Car would rock. I love all three of those freaking awesome cars.
 
TVRKing
Could somebody make this transparent, and remove the 2 red dots?



Thanks. :)
Is this what you were after?



Let me know if it's OK. :)
 
My next avatar could be somebody else from Monty Pyton and The Holy Grail or Rowan Atkinson as Edmund Blackadder or Eddy and Richie from the BBC comedy serie 'Bottom'. Don't know wich one yet.
 
Blackadder would be geat.

I might get baldrick thinking of it.
 
superfast
Or just about any Nissan race cars. I.E. An avatar with an R92CP, an R89C, and an R390 Race Car would rock. I love all three of those freaking awesome cars.

Feast thine eyes!
 

Attachments

  • superfast.gif
    superfast.gif
    18.3 KB · Views: 90
Resizelled
 

Attachments

  • superfast_3698.gif
    superfast_3698.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 124
ultrabeat
I'm at a dilemma.

Do I keep my Range Rover avatar or go for one of the following?
I really like all three! 👍
 
Feel free to use any that appeal to you.


I'm toying with the idea of using a Beluga whale too.
 

Attachments

  • beluga.PNG
    beluga.PNG
    4.8 KB · Views: 89
ultrabeat
Feel free to use any that appeal to you.


I'm toying with the idea of using a Beluga whale too.
Thanks! I'm keeping mine for now(maybe forever!), but I appreciate it. Another beautiful one, btw. Are you making these yourself? If you are, you are quite talented.
 
Thankyou.
Why yes, yes I am.

*Blushes*
 
Can someone string these together into a gif like exige excel's in this order please:
1:Black F1
2:Blue and Orange F1
3:All those F1's together
4:F1 logo
 

Attachments

  • supercars3tn0oycopy5ez4an.gif
    supercars3tn0oycopy5ez4an.gif
    7.2 KB · Views: 72
  • mac0145.jpg
    mac0145.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 4.gif
    4.gif
    845 bytes · Views: 71
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 74
mclarenf1s7ag.gif
 
Thanks G.T:tup:
 
Oh-Kay. Anyone wanna take my current avie and chop the green "five" portion off? It looks odd...
 
fifthgear4vg.jpg
 
Jetboys427
Oh-Kay. Anyone wanna take my current avie and chop the green "five" portion off? It looks odd...
Here you go.



I know GT already did it, but I got a new image off the net, and made a new one for you. I've made it 100x66 as well, so it'll fit no probs!

Sorry GT - didn't mean to rain on your thunder... :)

*EDIT* - I've changed the pic - I lined it up better. It used to be a bit lop sided to the right... :)
 
Thanks James and Chris... It's so clear! :D
 
Whoever can make a better version of this into an avatar than mine is a genius. I thought I'd give you guys a challenge!

image0010yz9uz9tm.gif


Shame I can't make the frames faster in photoshop (that I know of). :(
 
0.4197809.jpg


Can anyone make this into a gif avatar for me?
 
Back