All manufacturer paints complete!!! Thank you everyone who made this thread awesome!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 514 comments
  • 22,484 views
Hey Crypto I was buying some alfa's I have these 2 colors you can red list Grigio Navona,Oro if you haven't received them already. Let me know
 
Hey Crypto I was buying some alfa's I have these 2 colors you can red list Grigio Navona,Oro if you haven't received them already. Let me know

Grigio Navona would be awesome, thank you:)
 
Just checked your list and this is the only one I have available now

Alfa Romeo
-Grigio Stromboli Metallizzato

Unless you want the Aston Martin ones I sent yesterday again? There still on your list?

I have some of ones highlighted in red but I presume you don't want me to send them?

Grigio Stromboli Metallizzato would be great, thank you:tup:
 
Hey Crypto,

Mark those 5 from my thread as pending as I can't send until tomorrow after work 👍
 
Hey Crypto,

Mark those 5 from my thread as pending as I can't send until tomorrow after work 👍

That sounds great, thank you:tup:
 
Check my thread, little idea of HOODFIELD's that just might be beneficial ;)
 
Updated OP, added Volvo.:)
 
Updated OP, added Volvo.:)

Cool, i'll take Volvo tomorrow then 👍 Will drop you a PM tomorrow night when I send over those paints you requested earlier :)
 
Cool, i'll take Volvo tomorrow then 👍 Will drop you a PM tomorrow night when I send over those paints you requested earlier :)

Ok thanks:)👍
 
Today's batch sent
Here are more that you can red list that I have

Audi

Cobalt Blue Metallic
Daytonagrau Perleffekt
Glutorange
Granatrot Perleffekt
Helios Blue Metallic
Raven Black Pearl Effect

Volvo

Cosmic Blue Pearl
dark blue pearl
passion red
silver metallic
 
Sent:

Brilliant Red
Elder Berry Pearl Effect
Glacier Blue Pearl Effect
 
Alfa Romeo
-Grigio Stromboli Metallizzato

Volvo
-Beige Metallic
-Electric Silver Metallic
-Maya Yellow Pearl
-Ruby Red Pearl

I'll send these in a bit 👍

Thanks for the horns too :)
 
Today's batch sent

blu medio
bluette
Nero Fuoco Metallizzato
Nero Donatello
Rosso Rubino

Took a gears inventory :crazy:I am missing Downforce 21 through 30 if you could send those that would be awesome... no hurry send when ever.

Sent rest of downforce:tup:
 
Alfa Romeo
-Grigio Stromboli Metallizzato

Volvo
-Beige Metallic
-Electric Silver Metallic
-Maya Yellow Pearl
-Ruby Red Pearl

I'll send these in a bit 👍

Thanks for the horns too :)
Thank you.

Received the paints and sent you 5 more horns:tup:
 
Aston Martin:
Blue Sapphire
Snow Shadow Grey

In your box
 
Family emergency, will not be able to update or send.
 
Today's Batch sent

Aston Martin

Derwent Green
Ghillies Green
Merlot Red
Onyx Black
Solent Silver

For some reason unknown to me I do not have the Amuse Grand Prix White now
 
Since Remo has lost his Amuse Grand Prix white I've sent it over, so my list for tonight,

Amuse
-Grand Prix White

Audi
-Brilliant Blue
-Brilliantrot
-Deep Green Pearl Effect

Volvo
-Yellow
 
Thanks guys, unfortunately my daughter is in the hospital, she is staying the night for observation. She had a seizure this morning while I was at work, all tests so far are looking good but have more to go.
 
Very sorry to hear that mate :( can't even begin to imagine how you must feel.

Keep your chin up mate, I hope all is well.

Best of luck 👍
 
Sorry to hear, hope she gets well soon.

Cheers Lammy
 
After reset

Audi
edit Mauritiusblau Perleffekt

Volvo
dark blue
dark red
light blue metallic
silver gray metallic
 
Last edited:
We are all back home now. Tests shown nothing. She goes for more testing next week. Hopefully all is good:tup:
 
Since Remo has lost his Amuse Grand Prix white I've sent it over, so my list for tonight,

Amuse
-Grand Prix White

Audi
-Brilliant Blue
-Brilliantrot
-Deep Green Pearl Effect

Volvo
-Yellow

Thank you, horns sent:tup:
 
I hope the next tests will be clear for you all mate. Wishing you the best. 👍

I've got 1 trade spot left for paint chips before reset so I'm sending Aston Martin Elusive Blue.
 
I hope the next tests will be clear for you all mate. Wishing you the best. 👍

I've got 1 trade spot left for paint chips before reset so I'm sending Aston Martin Elusive Blue.

Thank you sir:)
 
Back