All manufacturer paints complete!!! Thank you everyone who made this thread awesome!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 514 comments
  • 22,484 views
My museum cards and horns are stuck in trades. :(
 
Today's batch sent

Audi

Cobalt Blue Metallic
Daytonagrau Perleffekt
Glutorange
Granatrot Perleffekt
Helios Blue Metallic
 
After reset

Audi
edit Mauritiusblau Perleffekt

Volvo
dark blue
dark red
light blue metallic
silver gray metallic

Paints send
 
Todays paints. Even though you give my horns away :lol:

Audi
-Deep Green Pearl Effect
-Lava Gray Pearl Effect
-Monzasilber Metallic
-Murano Green Pearl Effect

Volkswagen
-Deepblue Perleffekt
 
Jamie-C
Todays paints. Even though you give my horns away :lol:

Audi
-Deep Green Pearl Effect
-Lava Gray Pearl Effect
-Monzasilber Metallic
-Murano Green Pearl Effect

Volkswagen
-Deepblue Perleffekt

Lol, I will send your horns today sir. I also changed the title of my thread so there all yours now.
 
Woohoo :lol:

Although I don't mind you skipping me for another trade if someone wants horns, I don't mind sending free paints to you ;)
 
Jamie-C
Woohoo :lol:

Although I don't mind you skipping me for another trade if someone wants horns, I don't mind sending free paints to you ;)

Awesome!!! You are a top trader. Do you have a wheel by chance, still getting used to my carerra.
 
Hey my friend,

Sent

Aston martin

Oyster Silver

Audi

Brilliantschwarz
Deep green pearl Effect
Lava Gray Pearl Effect
Lavagrau Perleffekt


Do you still have that PM with my volvo wants, i'll take any of those you have, if not 5 top up from my list in thread if possible, thanks 👍
 
Have Volvo blue and deep blue also have Volkswagen soft blue , rot uni and lhasa
 
Double stripe numbers 1,2,5,12,18,23,27,28 and trainee numbers 2,3,5,6,9,12,14,21 if u don't mind thanks will send paint in about ten mins
 
Sure no problem. thank you:tup:
 
Send paints to which acc
 
Double stripe numbers 1,2,5,12,18,23,27,28 and trainee numbers 2,3,5,6,9,12,14,21 if u don't mind thanks will send paint in about ten mins

Gear sent:cheers:
 
Thanks paints sent
 
are you able to send paint?
 
Woohoo :lol:

Although I don't mind you skipping me for another trade if someone wants horns, I don't mind sending free paints to you ;)

Horns sent:tup:
 
bamboo green
Black Sapphire
breeze blue
british racing green



SENT!

What does the red ones mean?

I sent 2 of something on accident. Or I also sent Cypress green pearl, not quite sure.
 
Awesome!!! You are a top trader. Do you have a wheel by chance, still getting used to my carerra.
Thanks!! You give what you get and vice versa! Yea I've been using a G25 for the past year or so, far better than a pad!

Although if your looking for a bash online its after 2AM here :lol:, I do all my trading when I'm in bed :sly:

Tonights lot,

Volkswagen
-Indigoblau Perleffekt
-Marsrot
-Schwarz Uni
-Tornadorot

Vauxhall
-British Racing Green

Thanks for the horns 👍
 
Thanks!! You give what you get and vice versa! Yea I've been using a G25 for the past year or so, far better than a pad!

Although if your looking for a bash online its after 2AM here :lol:, I do all my trading when I'm in bed :sly:

Tonights lot,

Volkswagen
-Indigoblau Perleffekt
-Marsrot
-Schwarz Uni
-Tornadorot

Vauxhall
-British Racing Green

Thanks for the horns 👍

Yeah I am not really up for any drunk driving:lol:
 
bamboo green
Black Sapphire
breeze blue
british racing green



SENT!

What does the red ones mean?

I sent 2 of something on accident. Or I also sent Cypress green pearl, not quite sure.
Thanks for the paints!! 👍:cheers:
The red ones are pending.
 
Todays Batch

Audi

Raven Black Pearl Effect

Volvo

Cosmic Blue Pearl
dark blue pearl
passion red
silver metallic


Red List These

Vauxhall

Arden Blue Pearl
Black
Brilliant yellow
Cypress green pearl
Krypton Green
 
Todays Batch

Audi

Raven Black Pearl Effect

Volvo

Cosmic Blue Pearl
dark blue pearl
passion red
silver metallic


Red List These

Vauxhall

Arden Blue Pearl
Black
Brilliant yellow
Cypress green pearl
Krypton Green
Thanks remo!!

Updated OP:tup:
 
i have
Triumph:
french blue + white
i can trade after update, i would like
Striker: 3,5,7,8,11,13,14,15,16,17,18,21,22,25,26,29,30.
 
cool white
Stormbeige Metallic
rubens red
Macao Yellow
Olympic Blue Pearl

SENT!
 
Back