American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,731 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the provided online car? if it's the same I don't care. I bought one.
 
Tower Turn 13
Shelby Corbra 427 '66 from dealership stock w stock tires.

No, don't bother buying it.
You can just use the one in the recommended garage.
That way we can be sure it's stock.
 
Tower Turn 13
Shelby Corbra 427 '66 from dealership stock w stock tires.

@gatrs no I didn't because we're moving apartments in a few weeks and we're gonna get it installed then. I might drop out of the corbra race and might not get a time in qualifying but for the actual race I'll take my stuff to the school again until I move.

It's in the online recommended section :)
 
k. recommended car it is..

is the room open yet? i haven't practiced at all..
 
Last edited:
we need someone to host. gogatrs?

brb need to walk the dog but someone post a room # here when they can.
 
I'm opening a room now.
I see that Indy is on now. (remember? From the good ole days?)
Maybe I can drag him into qualy tonight... ;)
 
Room Open:
1472-6118-3701-4255-5537
 
Not gonna make that race. I will make quali though so gt starts at 9?
 
Last edited:
Not gonna make that race. I will make quali though so gt starts at 9?
Can I take Rocko's place? what is he driving?
 
posimosh
Can I take Rocko's place? what is he driving?

You can drive whatever you'd like!
 
No I'll make the race just not ttc sorry for the misunderstanding
 
When does gt qualifying start sorry double post forgot to edit
 
rocko100
When does gt qualifying start sorry double post forgot to edit

Whenever you get here. :)
 
How bout 45 min possibly sooner my brothers being a jerk won't let me play
 
GT starting now!
 
You're older than your brother right rocko? boot him off and get racing...
 
Well, looks like i can't qualify, got booted twice already

...make that three times
 
local chap
Any spots left, mates?

Yessir!

Guys since qualy was all effed up, post your times!
I had a 1:44.567 JKJK.
1:47.1XX
 
1:56.035 but I also got a 1:02.0045 :sly:
 
rocko100
How bout 45 min possibly sooner my brothers being a jerk won't let me play

Isn't it your PS3?
 
Just need to get my hands on an LMP since I had to re-start my GT5 game...
 
local chap
Just need to get my hands on an LMP since I had to re-start my GT5 game...

Minolta? :D
 
I got a 1:47.2xx last time at home but I wont be making the race since Im in another state...
 
Cowboys965
Isn't it your PS3?

Ours from "Santa" and Mitch then he'd whine and whine and whine and whine and ect.
 
1:47.048. I'm going to be beating my head against my wheel trying to drive in the race with that much understeer. Anyone tried staggered tires?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back