American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,730 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give Blaze the win for the TTC.
I pulled out in front of him on the last turn.

My apologies for leaving early guys.
As I said, family emergency.

The qualifying order for GT will remain as it did in TT13's post.
IDK what's gonna happen in LMP.

Race will be 250 KM, I have to get up extremely early in the morning so I don't miss anything at Lime Rock, so o may have to leave early. Most likely not though.
Monza is 3.6 miles right?

I'll update the OP in a little bit.
 
Tower Turn 13
maybe I'll see you on ESPN gogatrs :)

And as you can see, a crazed fan is slashing all the tires on the cars except for the Porsches
 
Cowboys965
And as you can see, a crazed fan is slashing all the tires on the cars except for the Porsches

ESPN most likely wouldn't even show that.

Thanks for the idea though!
 
ESPN most likely wouldn't even show that.

Thanks for the idea though!


Another idea, real world tuning data from the pros. Curious to apply that to my cars in-game.
 
hon1987
I think it was 1:31:9xx. Tissimo was just behind by 0.2xx, with Parabulla 1.09x behind you. 👍

So are the times...

gtamann123- 1:31.9
tissimo- 1:32.1
parabulla- 1:32.99

?
 
parabulla
Another idea, real world tuning data from the pros. Curious to apply that to my cars in-game.

I doubt they'd like it if I came up and said "Excuse me, can I please examine you camber, toe, ride height, spring rates, dampers, and LSD?"
 
I doubt they'd like it if I came up and said "Excuse me, can I please examine you camber, toe, ride height, spring rates, dampers, and LSD?"

Who said anything about asking? lol
 
So are the times...

gtamann123- 1:31.9
tissimo- 1:32.1
parabulla- 1:32.99

?

Guys I can't make it tonight, I'll be stuck on class looking at the thread on my phone...👎
 
Goodluck for the race guys.
 
Sorry I haven't been around much. Was on vacation for most of the week and I won't be able to make it to this race again.

Owens, if you're around, and want to take the Aston out for another spin, and there's room, feel free.

I'm going to try my best to make it to next weeks events.
 
blaze said there's a spot open. Not sure what car, looking like ill take the ford gt if i can race:)
 
Dunno cowboy made it seem like it and gatrs is still offline...
 
Here it's 7:59
 
Gatrs is online now
 
GogatrsGo!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!open!!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!!1
 
1472-6118-4259-7710-1148
 
Don't worry guys I'm coming I'm gonna take a quick shower :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back