American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,733 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
gamestop in CT is a Ripoff, or at least in norwalk it is..... gotta get everything off the internet all the way
 
bermudakid
gamestop in CT is a Ripoff, or at least in norwalk it is..... gotta get everything off the internet all the way

Maybe it depends I think each one has their own exceptions or at least a group of them do
 
We're doing Suzuka next week right? Looking forward to it, how many laps will it be?
 
MitchZ06
We're doing Suzuka next week right? Looking forward to it, how many laps will it be?

Check the OP.
Monza not Suzuka...
 
gatrs read what I said again...
 
MitchZ06
gatrs read what I said again...

Why?
All the info is in the OP.
We're doing 200 KM at Monza. :P
 
I said NEXT week not this week...
 
MitchZ06
I said NEXT week not this week...

Ahhhhh.
Then why didn't you just say that? :P

Yes Suzuka will be next week...
 
I typed next in a colour that makes it look like this to only you :dopey:
 
So Monza Quali tonight? any idea on laps so I can prep a strat?
 
tissimo
So Monza Quali tonight? any idea on laps so I can prep a strat?

How long of a track is it?

And BTW guys, my parents are picking up a new car today. A VW GLI/Jetta on steroids.
May have to miss qualifying cause I'm out on joy rides. ;)
 
Lucky VW owns Porsche aye gatrs :p
 
Hey guys. Been a while. It's still a no go for me (still working out some details), but I do have a question. Did you guys get rid of the GTC class?
 
i'm interested in this series put me down on the list. :
PSN ID: GTP_Johny
GTP ID: Ghova
Vehicle: Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR
Class: GT
 
gators, i think im gonna have to drop out of your series man! I appologize, but I don't honestly think I have the time for it. Have fun guys!
 
All good t_ray, your just scared :sly:
 
t_ray_z28
gators, i think im gonna have to drop out of your series man! I appologize, but I don't honestly think I have the time for it. Have fun guys!

Noooooooooo
 
is everyone okay with a shelby cobra race? Everything stock on the Cobra. Room opens at 7pm, or later if need be. Need someone to host.
 
Haven;t done any laps at Monza....but i know the track well enough....ill just show up at quali and see how it goes.
 
Haven;t done any laps at Monza....but i know the track well enough....ill just show up at quali and see how it goes.

I haven't done any, either... Hopefully my tune and skill 'round the track is good enough.


What does your avatar portray? I can't seem to make out of what it means.. :lol:
 
I haven't done any, either... Hopefully my tune and skill 'round the track is good enough.


What does your avatar portray? I can't seem to make out of what it means.. :lol:

it's a Turbo......
 
Making some heat through the hot side. ;)
 
Are we using the recommended Cobras since they can be stock there?
 
OK, let's try out my newly found skill of multi-quoting!

MitchZ06
Lucky VW owns Porsche aye gatrs :p
Yes, we picked up a Brumos Porsche license plate frame for it last time we were in Florida lol.
Just remember that Porsche was going to buy Volkswagen a few years ago...

stupidstormy36
Hey guys. Been a while. It's still a no go for me (still working out some details), but I do have a question. Did you guys get rid of the GTC class?
:( We're missing you stormy!
And yes, we did away with GTC after you left. Not enough people wanted to drive in that class. :/

Ghova
i'm interested in this series put me down on the list. :
PSN ID: GTP_Johny
GTP ID: Ghova
Vehicle: Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR
Class: GT
You're in!
Qualifying is tonight remember.

t_ray_z28
gators, i think im gonna have to drop out of your series man! I appologize, but I don't honestly think I have the time for it. Have fun guys!
You're just scared.
Anyways, you never had a chance in that corvette.

MitchZ06
All good t_ray, your just scared :sly:
See above.

Tower Turn 13
is everyone okay with a shelby cobra race? Everything stock on the Cobra. Room opens at 7pm, or later if need be. Need someone to host.
That works. Did you ever get your Internet fixed?
 
Shelby Corbra 427 '66 from dealership stock w stock tires.

@gatrs no I didn't because we're moving apartments in a few weeks and we're gonna get it installed then. I might drop out of the corbra race and might not get a time in qualifying but for the actual race I'll take my stuff to the school again until I move.
 
Cowboys965
Are we using the recommended Cobras since they can be stock there?

Oh yeah, forgot about that!
Maybe we should just do that for all the races?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back