American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,731 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
He only plays lbp and cars 2
 
You mean soft fronts and medium or hard rears gman? would give it more oversteer and could help.
 
Farewell? we'll only be saying that once we've scared you out of the GTWC too :sly:
 
I got a 1:29:973, or 1:19:973. Whichever is possible or realistic.
 
How bout a DNQ ;)
 
I got a 1:29:973, or 1:19:973. Whichever is possible or realistic.

I think it was 1:31:9xx. Tissimo was just behind by 0.2xx, with Parabulla 1.09x behind you. 👍
 
Lol OR am I :sly:
 
20 bucks I'm last
 
While we're waiting for the positions here's the podium for the support race:

* The Cobra Slider Special (Monza)

Details: Bone stock classic Cobras sliding every which way on sports tires.

Podium:
Tissimo
Blaze_409 +.090
Cowboys956 +50.936

That is unless I missed someone who participated. Remember my internet at home is crap. Let me know if this is wrong.
 
While we're waiting for the positions here's the podium for the support race:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

Post your name and best time in this. Save's who ever's job it is of compiling the qualifying times from trawling through the thread.
 
1) Mockingbird00000 1:47.710
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

Post your name and best time in this. Save's who ever's job it is of compiling the qualifying times from trawling through the thread.

obviously I'm not first but just the first to post.
 
what the hell Blaze. Stop being so fast.

And put your name above mine on the list :)

Or if you guys want I'll compile the times in the thread. 1 sec...
 
Here is the GT order (as far as I could tell). Let me know if it's wrong. LMP guys I can't tell your times from your discussion so figure it out yourselves lol.

GT order tentative

1)Blaze_409 1.46.673
2)GTP_potatochip 1:47.048
3)gogatrs 1:47.1??
4)Mockingbird00000 1:47.710
5)Cowboys_965 1:47.923
6)Spartyfan95 1:56.035
 
Tower Turn 13
Here is the GT order (as far as I could tell). Let me know if it's wrong. LMP guys I can't tell your times from your discussion so figure it out yourselves lol.

GT order tentative

1)Blaze_409 1.46.673
2)GTP_potatochip 1:47.048
3)gogatrs 1:47.1??
4)Mockingbird00000 1:47.710
5)Cowboys_965 1:47.923
6)Spartyfan95 1:56.035

To think I was close :banghead:
 
Yesssss! only 9 secs off
 
8 tenths slower than me cowboys and the mclaren is rubbish on the straights :p
 
Don't feel too bad rocko I was the caboose of every race of season 1 lol.
 
While we're waiting for the positions here's the podium for the support race:



That is unless I missed someone who participated. Remember my internet at home is crap. Let me know if this is wrong.

Gtamann was 2nd by .052 blaze 3rd by .090
 
Tower Turn 13
Don't feel too bad rocko I was the caboose of every race of season 1 lol.

I don't really care I felt fast and that's all that matters :dopey:
 
I don't know also who else is racing who didn't qualify, such as Jav perhaps and a few others? Dunno gatrs can figure it out...
 
Tower Turn 13
only participants are allowed to gloat. :sly:

Because the car didn't pass safety regulations it fell apart during inspection
 
Was faster than you too TT13 :dopey: but yes Ill save my gloating for Suzuka...
 
Gtamann was 2nd by .052 blaze 3rd by .090

Thanks updated in the op of the hairpin thread. Sorry Gtamann couldn't see you!

@Mitch you're always faster than me I'm impervious to your lap times lol.
 
Well I'm impervious to even reasonably good lap times
 
Damn TT, steal my ammo :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back