American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,733 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are difficult, no wonder t_ray didn't want to adopt any of you.

What about some kind of vintage thing like the Giulia Tz2 carrozzata?

512bb v Miura?

Racing GT-Rs (not vintage but maybe fun)?

Shelby Cobras?

If not we can do one that you guys suggested such as Esprits.
 
I have 12 mil so please do the tz2 I have a muria too though
 
I'm at about 1:49 with the rare 1:48 with the 458. Haven't done a ton of laps and it seems that first chicane is where it all comes together/goes to hell. Wondering how far off I am?
 
Well I was excited at 1:53 so not too bad
 
1:49.743 my best so far, doesn't seem like the McLaren likes the long straights here :(
 
There must be something wrong...

No way I am getting better lap times than you guys. :/
 
Its a horsepower track tho aren't you driving the F458? weird....

Alright order is restored, got a low 1:48.146 with the McLaren MP4-12C with better times just waiting to be had :p
 
Last edited:
I'm usin a 570 hp db9 monza
 
Sadly I'm going to miss this race :( no rustbucket McLaren on the entry sheet this week but I'll be back next week, what track will it be gatrs?
 
5 bucks it'll be Nurb GP/F or Laguna Seca :dopey:
 
Guys, I'll see If I can get the DFGT this week. I'm really urging to drive with a wheel. Using the DS3 is just boring me too much..
 
I'm thinking about buying a ps2 controller to PS3 adapter to use a PS2 wheel I have or get a DFGT or Porsche Carrera but I don't want to spend alot, the adapter costs about 10 bucks, found for like 4 on Amazon including shipping and handling
 
I just got one already faster btw we should use ford gt lm test cars for the support race, I just bought one and I love it
 
I just got one already faster btw we should use ford gt lm test cars for the support race, I just bought one and I love it

How's the wheel so far?
 
Amazing really my dad even likes it ,im never going back to a ds3
 
No none at all
 
Amazon rain forest Jk amazon.com 25$ cheaper than logitech website
 
rocko100
Amazon rain forest Jk amazon.com 25$ cheaper than logitech website

GameStop sells DFGTs for $100 no? I went on the website
 
I hate gamestop though
 
rocko100
I hate gamestop though

If you have a membership card you can earn rewards on the website from everytime you buy something you get points and I got $5 off a purchase, and if you reserve something online you have to print out the receipt and show it to them so you get it and get $5 off :) can't be added up I don't think
 
I dunno but at the gamestops around here everythings like five dollars more than walmart
 
rocko100
I dunno but at the gamestops around here everythings like five dollars more than walmart

Wanna know what's funny? My towns GameStop is in a plaza and it's right next to a Walmart, but Walmart isn't the greatest place for games IMO, it's the opposite in CT or at least at this GameStop I guess, cuz this GameStop is cheaper
 
Wanna know what's funny? My towns GameStop is in a plaza and it's right next to a Walmart, but Walmart isn't the greatest place for games IMO, it's the opposite in CT or at least at this GameStop I guess, cuz this GameStop is cheaper

What's CT? Anyways, I make most of my game shopping at Gamestop, since It's quite close to where my house is, and that it also has some pretty good prices. IIRC, they had some games that had "special" price cuts that really reduced their prices (e.g. A saw a game before that was $19.99, and w/ that price cut, it's around 10 bucks). People w/ Membership reduced it even further, but only by a few bucks.
 
I dont even live in the US but I know CT means Connecticut! :dopey:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back