American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,729 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
you should put our events in the race calender
 
570 hp just ALOT of weight
 
:p or :dopey: signifies a joke much better than ;)....

Heres a crazy ass thought gatrs, ever considered a LMPX class for restricted X1's? 778hp/745kg but still hectic fast, would make for some crazy racing not to mention the closing speeds on GT cars :dopey:
 
Last edited:
MitchZ06
:p or :dopey: signifies a joke much better than ;)....

Heres a crazy ass thought gatrs, ever considered a LMPX class for restricted X1's? 778hp/745kg but still hectic fast, would make for some crazy racing not to mention the closing speeds on GT cars :dopey:

No.
Mitch are you stupid? :dopey:
 
Borderline crazy :sly: if the X1 could have hp reduced to like 400hp it could be a single seat LMP675...
 
MitchZ06
Borderline crazy :sly: if the X1 could have hp reduced to like 400hp it could be a single seat LMP675...

It can't reach that
 
IF being the keyword cowboys....
 
in your opinion, not mine.

captain-obvious.jpg
 
I think we should allow X2010s at full hp, and scour the internet for the youngest, douchiest online gamers with headsets to drive them backwards and slam us off the road.

We'll call it ALMS eXtreme (tm).
 
I think we should allow X2010s at full hp, and scour the internet for the youngest, douchiest online gamers with headsets to drive them backwards and slam us off the road.

We'll call it ALMS eXtreme (tm).

Or we could just clone you. :sly:
 
I can count my hits with other players on one hand.

At least the ones that were my fault.

At least the ones I'm aware of...
 
/\ riiiight....(not sure what you're talking about other than contact?)

Watching the Bobs currently lead 'GT' class in the B-spec 24 hours of Le Mans, damn rain kinda slowing things down tho...
 
So, we still gonna qualy tomorrow?
 
/\ riiiight....(not sure what you're talking about other than contact?)

Watching the Bobs currently lead 'GT' class in the B-spec 24 hours of Le Mans, damn rain kinda slowing things down tho...

Clearly I'm talking about illegal substances. (mods that's a joke signified by this guy here > :sly:)

Also I thought we were talking about doing qualy on Friday. Not sure what gogatrs wants tho.
 
elitedriver123
So, we still gonna qualy tomorrow?

Qualy will be on Friday.
I'll update the OP to avoid confusion.
 
Qualy will be on Friday.
I'll update the OP to avoid confusion.

Kay. How many laps/distance for Suzuka? 200km?
 
I have an idea start at 9:00 no matter what, earlier if possible your not ready at 9 then sorry but...
 
43 laps = 250km (rounded down).

Looks like I really need to start earning points....that 40 points Blaze has is 10 times greater than my 4....

The Red Bull Sprint Series is now live, looking for stewards/officials too.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back