American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,725 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
MitchZ06
43 laps = 250km (rounded down).

Looks like I really need to start earning points....that 40 points Blaze has is 10 times greater than my 4....

The Red Bull Sprint Series is now live, looking for stewards/officials too.

Thanks Mitch!
:bowdown:
I might do a couple of those races if CLMES doesn't work out.
 
Guys, copy and paste this list if you'll be participating in the race tomorrow.
I'll host a room with the TTC race tonight at around nine. No need to buy a car, the Fiat 500 we'll be using is in the recommended garage. ;)
Remember, season one guys will have priority.
Other than that, it's first come first serve.

1) gogatrs (GT)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
 
Official Results:
LMP-
1)tissimo/Aston Martin DB9
2)gtamann123/Ferrari 458 Italia

GT-
1)Blaze_409/Ford GT
2)hon1987/McLaren MP4-12C (Guest)
3)GTP_Potatochip/Dodge Viper
4)gogatrs/RUF RGT
5)mockingbird00000/Ferrari 458 Italia
6)Cowboys965/Corvette Z06
7)magzire22/Ferrari 458 Italia (DNF) (Guest)
8)freshseth83/Aston Martin DB9 (DNF)
9)spartyfan95/Aston Martin DB9 (DNF)
 
1) gogatrs (GT)
2) Cowboys965 (GT)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
 
1) MitchF1GTR (GT) :dopey:
2) gogatrs (GT)
3) Cowboys965 (GT)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
 
1) MitchF1GTR (GT)
2) gogatrs (GT)
3) Cowboys965 (GT)
4) Blaze_409 (GT)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
 
1) MitchF1GTR (GT)
2) gogatrs (GT)
3) Cowboys965 (GT)
4) Blaze_409 (GT)
5)Rich77 (gt)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)



I can make this race :) but I leave again Sunday so this will be for ***** and giggles
 
Gatrs, do you mind if I run in LMP? No need points given if needs be!
 
1) MitchF1GTR (GT)
2) gogatrs (GT)
3) Cowboys965 (GT)
4) Blaze_409 (GT)
5)Rich77 (gt)
6)Mockingbird00000 (GT)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)



I can make this race :) but I leave again Sunday so this will be for ***** and giggles

Also, the old Fiat is in the recommended garage (68 or whatever year)? Otherwise we can do the newer ones if they aren't.
 
1) MitchF1GTR (GT)
2) gogatrs (GT)
3) Cowboys965 (GT)
4) Blaze_409 (GT)
5)Rich77 (gt)
6)spartyfan95(GT)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

are we still qualifying tonight?
 
hon1987
Gatrs, do you mind if I run in LMP? No need points given if needs be!

That's cool. What car you wanna run?
Do you plan on doing more than just this race?
 
Thanks Mitch!
:bowdown:
I might do a couple of those races if CLMES doesn't work out.

It probably won't, since the thread is in page #3, and no one actually opened up a room for the race last week..
 
1) MitchF1GTR (GT)
2) gogatrs (GT)
3) Cowboys965 (GT)
4) Blaze_409 (GT)
5)Rich77 (gt)
6)spartyfan95(GT)
7)parabulla (LM pee)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
 
1) MitchF1GTR (GT)
2) gogatrs (GT)
3) Cowboys965 (GT)
4) Blaze_409 (GT)
5)Rich77 (gt)
6)spartyfan95(GT)
7)parabulla (LM pee)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
wow just wow :rolleyes:
 
gogatrs
That's cool. What car you wanna run?
Do you plan on doing more than just this race?

Not sure on the car, probs the 908 or 1 of the Nissan R89 or R92!

I don't think I can make every event, just taking this as it goes! If there is no room for me don't worry!
 
hon1987
Not sure on the car, probs the 908 or 1 of the Nissan R89 or R92!

I don't think I can make every event, just taking this as it goes! If there is no room for me don't worry!

There's usually room.
So we'll give you points for when you do show up. ;)
 
May have to jump in if I get time. Considering that's ok with Gatr.

If so I will use a 908. Have both either is fine.

Hon we could be team mates for this race. :)
 
OwensRacing
May have to jump in if I get time. Considering that's ok with Gatr.

If so I will use a 908. Have both either is fine.

Hon we could be team mates for this race. :)

*high five!*
 
Oh crap, now we've got hon and Owens loose on track with Prototypes? :scared:
 
can we do the support race at 8:15-8:30ish? If not whatever I'll probably get booted anyway...
 
Support race is tonight?
 
I'll host a room with the TTC race tonight at around nine. No need to buy a car, the Fiat 500 we'll be using is in the recommended garage. ;)

Was guessing so from this but I have no issue holding off until tomorrow night.
 
Cowboys965
Support race is tonight?

Yeah, if we can get enough people into a room in 45 minutes or so.
 
Yeah, if we can get enough people into a room in 45 minutes or so.

Thing is I work at 9 though. I can go in later but maybe we could open slightly earlier like 8:30 or 8:45?

If not it's fine.
 
1) gogatrs (GT)
2) OwensRacing (LMP)
3) Cowboys965 (GT)
4) Blaze_409 (GT)
5)Rich77 (gt)
6)spartyfan95(GT)
7)parabulla (LM pee)
8)hon1987 (LMP)
9)MitchF1GTR (GT)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
 
1) MitchF1GTR (GT)
2) OwensRacing (LMP)
3) Cowboys965 (GT)
4) Blaze_409 (GT)
5) Rich77 (gt)
6) spartyfan95(GT)
7) parabulla (LM pee)
8) hon1987 (LMP)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Only 8 on the grid sucks gatrs, why aren't you racing? :p
 
Ran a couple laps at Suzuka with the DB9 and managed a 2:02 and probably could knock a second out... But won't be here for the race anyways.
 
Cause I refuse to race on the same track as a New Zealander. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back