American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,725 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of Americans were saying the same back in the Can-Am days :dopey:
 
MitchZ06
Alot of Americans were saying the same back in the Can-Am days :dopey:

You mean the series that this car killed?
f5044651.jpg


On a more serious note, I do admit that America tends to be less competitive when it comes to auto racing.
 
Nah, Can-Am before they had to restart it, 1966-74 ish when McLaren destroyed everybody....and then himself in that horrid crash :(
 
Tower Turn 13
Thing is I work at 9 though. I can go in later but maybe we could open slightly earlier like 8:30 or 8:45?

If not it's fine.

OK, I'll open it now.
 
TTC Race Room Open:
1472-6118-4259-7710-9268
 
Not racing tonight in the TTC race (sorry TT13) as I don't have my GT5 disc.....stuck playing Shift 2.
 
Go figure, I'm beating you blokes for the first time in history and I get disconnected.

Bleh.

Let me know the 1-2-3 order so I can update the OP :)
 
Results for Fiat 500 Race:
1) gtamann123
2) gogatrs
3) spartyfan95
 
I'm sorry tt13 but please no more fiats it was just too boring for me, I was trying to play the rhythm of "born this way" on the horn on the straights
 
I'm sorry tt13 but please no more fiats it was just too boring for me, I was trying to play the rhythm of "born this way" on the horn on the straights

Lol! I was bored, too, so I just admired the scenery, but I didn't crashed or went off :P I also honked a small rhythm, too. I'd rather drive Veyrons :P
 
OH come on guys it's a beautiful car :D I was just staring at my interior the whole time, looking left, right, back, forward lol.

The problem was the fiat replaced a much newer car, the 90s mini.

PS gtamann I didn't hit you did I? Sorry if so. Was I leading before I matrixed?

PSS that car made Suzuka feel like a straight line, no joke. Only three turns that required me to let off the gas. No braking at all. In fact I was often downshifting on hills to keep up RPM!!!
 
Last edited:
Cars you guys will need for upcoming weeks:

787B stock settings/hp/weight/tires.
Audi R10 or Peugeot 908. HP 680, Weight 900kg per ALMS regulations
stock Ferrari F2010
stock Ferrari F430s
one of these: Ford Mark IV, Ferrari 330 P4, Ford GT40, Jaguar XJ13, or Chaparral 2D (with CLMES regs from gogatrs' series)
 
Just need an f10 and I'm set
 
Just bought a mk iv earlier today
 
Whaaaat about Group A style racing?
 
Mitch why do all your suggestions require testing and homolgating :p

I actually was thinking of starting up a rally series with you guys or suggesting someone else start it. I'm talking like Group B era not all this redbull monster crap. Anyone down? I'm moving (I sincerely hope) in like a few weeks and will be setting up internet.
 
Sounds cool I'm in just really bad at rally
 
Tower Turn 13
Mitch why do all your suggestions require testing and homolgating :p

I actually was thinking of starting up a rally series with you guys or suggesting someone else start it. I'm talking like Group B era not all this redbull monster crap. Anyone down? I'm moving (I sincerely hope) in like a few weeks and will be setting up internet.

I might join
 
Mitch why do all your suggestions require testing and homolgating :p

I mean just use the cars used back then stock with just racing hards and thats it, would be hella interesting imo.
 
I personally believe rallying is the hardest Motorsport, watching man vs food he's eating a 5lb sliced steak sandwich that looks delicious
 
Cars you guys will need for upcoming weeks:

787B stock settings/hp/weight/tires.
Audi R10 or Peugeot 908. HP 680, Weight 900kg per ALMS regulations
stock Ferrari F2010
stock Ferrari F430s
one of these: Ford Mark IV, Ferrari 330 P4, Ford GT40, Jaguar XJ13, or Chaparral 2D (with CLMES regs from gogatrs' series)

Already got a 787B, so no problems.
Got Audi R10, but I don't like it. Think about to 908.
Have F2007 :grumpy: Gotta reserve 10 million/24 ticket for this.
Gotta buy one.
Got Jaguar, but I'm gonna grind for the Mark IV/330 P4.

Sounds cool I'm in just really bad at rally

Me too. But It'll be fun, I guess. Besides, I got some nice rallies that I didn't use for a while :D
 
Don't want to make gatrs feel bad or anything but I've absolutely pantsed a Porsche (think it was a GT3 RSR) around Bathurst in Shift 2 with a R32 GTR :dopey:
 
MitchZ06
Don't want to make gatrs feel bad or anything but I've absolutely pantsed a Porsche (think it was a GT3 RSR) around Bathurst in Shift 2 with a R32 GTR :dopey:

I blame TT13.
 
Really want Spa and Bathurst in GT5 now...
 
Really want Spa and Bathurst in GT5 now...

Me too.. I have the 1st Shift and had Spa. It's a very great track, plus Bathurst (didn't had it, though). Not sure why PD never did modeled it for earlier GT titles, or modeled one for GT5.. TBH, I would sacrifice several tracks for just those two If It was my decision.
 
I'd sacrifice all those standard car duplicates and a few premiums that we really don't need for Bathurst, Spa and the ability to RM all sportscars...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back