American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,725 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd sacrifice all those standard car duplicates and a few premiums that we really don't need for Bathurst, Spa and the ability to RM all sportscars...

I would do the same, too.. The game would be a lot better..
 
Who? T_Ray? we always blame him!
 
MitchZ06
Makes you gogatrs sister then, scary isn't it? :scared:

That make for one hairy and ugly sister. Shivers yuck!
 
How about Karts for a support race?
 
Don't tempt gatrs, not to mention he'd wipe the floor with us...
 
MitchZ06
Don't tempt gatrs, not to mention he'd wipe the floor with us...

Oh kinda forgot Gatrs races Karts lol
 
Karts are a blast. Especially on my 3/8 Oval. ;)
 
Tower Turn 13
I actually was thinking of starting up a rally series with you guys or suggesting someone else start it. I'm talking like Group B era not all this redbull monster crap. Anyone down? I'm moving (I sincerely hope) in like a few weeks and will be setting up internet.
many have tried but go for it. I've been waiting to rally since I played the special challenge...haven't had any proper stuff in GT5 since. DLC please...
 
I know I feel like they're gonna give us a rally seasonal but I haven't seen it yet.

Also rally used to be so much more integrated into the GT games. Kinda why I wanted to get into one, even if I suck.
 
Sorry guys I'm a little confused as to the time of the race tonight (checked the OP but couldn't find it). When do we need to show up for qualifying? Like 8-8:30ish?
 
the later the better.im starting a 800km lemans enduro at 4pm eastern. 60laps so it will take a while.
 
Hey I wanna reconfirm my entry. I can make it tonight for qualy and race in GT. What are the McLaren F1 specs? Also, what track are we racing on. I'm kind of behind, lol!
 
1) MitchF1GTR (GT)
2) OwensRacing (LMP)
3) Cowboys965 (GT)
4) Blaze_409 (GT)
5) Rich77 (gt)
6) spartyfan95(GT)
7) parabulla (LM pee)
8) hon1987 (LMP)
9) lvoldemort666 (GT)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Sorry for double post.
 
A bit off topic but has anybody been following the Tour de France? I saw my first stage today I have to admit it's pretty cool. Might have to watch the rest of it if I can.
 
A bit off topic but has anybody been following the Tour de France? I saw my first stage today I have to admit it's pretty cool. Might have to watch the rest of it if I can.

I'm an avid cyclist, been watching every stage. Tomorrow is going to be epic: three progressively tougher climbs, to an HC climb at the end will make for some amazing feats of human endurance.

Stage overview: http://www.letour.fr/2011/TDF/LIVE/us/1400/etape_par_etape.html
 
Yep but a 6.30 am (est) start for me :yuck: might have to pirate it

Versus re-airs it all day, so you can always catch one of 4 or 5 broadcasts throughout the day.
 
Sorry guys I'm a little confused as to the time of the race tonight (checked the OP but couldn't find it). When do we need to show up for qualifying? Like 8-8:30ish?

Wondering the same thing.
 
Wondering the same thing.

Yeah and I need to know as soon as someone can verify because I gotta drag my whole setup to the campus and it takes me about 20-30 minutes to get there and hook it up.
 
parabulla
Versus re-airs it all day, so you can always catch one of 4 or 5 broadcasts throughout the day.

Sweet, thanks man.
 
Practice UP: 1472 6118 3615 5264 5532
 
okay well I'm gonna eat and then head over there. Probably will take me about 45 minutes.
 
I'll open the room at 8.
There won't be any formal qualifying.
Race starts at 9.
I may have to leave early because I have to get up at six AM tomorrow morning for real racing.
If that happens, someone needs to save the replay, and record the results.
I'll leave Jav in charge since Mitch is obviously incapable of running his own series. :dopey: <---mods, take note of the smilie
 
Just checking, all LMP's are restricted to 680hp right?
 
Do I have time to take a shower? It's 7:48pm eastern time here
 
Cowboys965
Do I have time to take a shower? It's 7:48pm eastern time here

Yes, race starts at 9 so technically you don't need to be there until 8:55.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back