American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,725 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
hon1987
Just checking, all LMP's are restricted to 680hp right?

Correct.
It's slow, but even.
 
Room number:
1472-6118-3615-5264-5748

Race start is at nine.
No formal qualifying.
 
I won't be there tonight. I'll be troubleshooting a computer with the dreaded blue-screen instead...
 
gman07
I won't be there tonight. I'll be troubleshooting a computer with the dreaded blue-screen instead...

:yuck:
Had to do the same thing just two weeks ago. :(
 
I'm coming I'm coming!
 
MitchZ06
I'm coming I'm coming!

Same. Dad wanted me, I'll see if I can just hop in last second.
 
Argh getting dc'd twice now, third time I'm gonna try I hope it works....
 
MitchZ06
Argh getting dc'd twice now, third time I'm gonna try I hope it works....

No one else is having issues...
 
Can't seem to keep me in, god damnit :grumpy:
 
You sure no-one else has problems?
 
Any chance we can get Jav or someone to host the room? Sorry to ask but I'm just not happy with having to bail because of damn disconnections....

Nevermind, I'll pass on this race too....
 
Last edited:
Damn just not my day. I guess it's my focus level or something because I'm tired but I really have no excuse for wiping 4 times on my own.


I guess I really should be back at the beach frying my brains out :P
 
Sorry for me quitting, guys. I had a painful stomach ache and had to sign off..
 
agreed rich my cars parked next to yours. todays just not my day
sorry didnt mean to exit room we had a small power outage sorry :guilty:
 
Last edited:
Unofficial Results:
1)hon1987/Peugeot 908
2)parabulla/Bentley Speed 8
3)Blaze_409/Ford GT
4)magzire22/Ferrari 458 Italia
5)Jav122678/Ferrari 458 Italia
6)gogatrs/RUF RGT
7)THAT_GUY_2/RUF RGT
8)mockingbird00000/Ferrari 458 Italia
9)cowboys965/Corvette Z06
10)Rich77/BMW M3
 
We'll see how I go for the next race, hopefully won't get dc'd all the time again....
 
Unofficial Results:

LMP
1)hon1987/Peugeot 908
2)parabulla/Bentley Speed 8

GT
1)Blaze_409/Ford GT
2)magzire22/Ferrari 458 Italia
3)Jav122678/Ferrari 458 Italia
4)gogatrs/RUF RGT
5)THAT_GUY_2/RUF RGT
6)mockingbird00000/Ferrari 458 Italia
7)cowboys965/Corvette Z06
8)Rich77/BMW M3

^
So this is the by class order?

What about DNFs? I think the harry potter guy DNFd, mitch DNSd (or DNF, not sure) and I feel like one other person peaced out mid-race. Oh yeah it was gtpmann or whoever was driving the gt-one.

Also gatrs are you OK with having 3 458s? Do you want me to switch and team up with mitch or something?
 
Last edited:
I DNQ'd and DNS'd.....:grumpy:

Yeah I noticed that too, why so many 458's?....
 
What a race! Had a terrible first stint, I was literally using my new pedals for the first time! had just unboxed them, pluged them in and fired up the PS3! On this pedals you need to adjust the load cell on the brakes to get full brake pressure, I didn't know that! So the green drops and everyone is sleeping from 3rd down so I got a great start, turn 1 apoaches and I got like 25% brakes only! Flying off I went! Spent the first stint trying to turn the load cell knob with my left foot while I was racing 4 other cars! Finally got it to a confortable enough setting and it was now time to make up for lost time! Little by little I was catching up to Gatr who managed to break away from the 5 car pack, but it wasn't enough so plan B is on! I extended the stints as much as possible(literaly), by doing that I could catch up Gatr as he was leaving the pits and put some 10 second gap between us, he would catch up and pass as my tires wore down to the core, final stint I catch Gatr as he exits the pits and into turn 1 in front of me! We had an awsome fight to the end of the race! Thank God for the 3 minute limit, if not Gatr woud have definitely passed me for 3rd!
Awsome race everyone!
 
I was practically falling asleep had to get up at 9:00 today :grumpy:
 
Lol, 9am isn't exactly early.....try getting up at 4:30 for work and working a 14 hour shift in an underground mine, then you can complain about being tired....

However, I'm still annoyed about the connection issues and really disappointed I couldn't be part of the racing today but hey, theres always next week.
 
Is that what you do for a living? usually I'd get up at 11:00. Oh I edited my sig :dopey:
 
I worked in an underground mine for about a year after I got out of school, my father however has been working in the industry for about 30 years having started off as a diesel fitter then moving up to a airleg operator then a Jumbo operator and now he's a shift boss. Damn good money but bloody hard work...
 
I'm very claustrophobic so I wouldn't ever be able to be a miner
 
Sooo whats the next track?
 
Cicuit De La Sarthe No chicanes.

?why no chicanes...sounds like a really painful slipstream war....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back