American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,723 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I'm not sure I'll be able to show up in Friday's race, as I'm going on vacation for a couple of days. Will bring the PS3, but I'll see 'till then.
 
I just got back from vacation, but my playstation is having trouble connecting to the internet.
 
Wait, I didn't know lmp was allowed! I want to run there instead. Toyota or Bentley for me. Last weekend my son had a bday party so I couldn't race. But @Monza there wasn't any lmp's so I thought it was a gt only event.
 
freshseth83
Wait, I didn't know lmp was allowed! I want to run there instead. Toyota or Bentley for me. Last weekend my son had a bday party so I couldn't race. But @Monza there wasn't any lmp's so I thought it was a gt only event.

There was only one LMP guy there, so he decided to just do GT...
 
There was only one LMP guy there, so he decided to just do GT...

Both Gtamann and I were present, but decided to do GT since 2 cars is boring.
 
/\ So what if its 2 cars? Only takes 2 to tango plus its a podium by default so near max points for the round.

That aside, TT13 would you be interested in driving the McLaren for NRG Racing this week? I might not make the race...
 
I think I can make it this Friday but I think I'm committed to go to the movies so I'll see (Mila Kunis ftw)
 
/\ So what if its 2 cars? Only takes 2 to tango plus its a podium by default so near max points for the round.

That aside, TT13 would you be interested in driving the McLaren for NRG Racing this week? I might not make the race...

I totally would except I'm not going to make it either. Moving to a new apartment where fingers crossed we'll have internet at some point. Our very own!

On that note anyone want a green rimmed Ferrari to drive on Friday? :D
 
are there any spaces left i would like to enter! broad range of cars available, hit me up!
 
I totally would except I'm not going to make it either. Moving to a new apartment where fingers crossed we'll have internet at some point. Our very own!

On that note anyone want a green rimmed Ferrari to drive on Friday? :D

Damn, if I can't make the race hopefully someone else can fly the NRGR-McLaren flag for me...
 
avohman
are there any spaces left i would like to enter! broad range of cars available, hit me up!

There are!
Just try to choose LMP please.

Guys, I have a very sad tale to tell.
My PS3, she has RSOD'd.
I've done everything I can to fix it myself to no avail.
I just need to figure out what to do with it.
No way in hell I'm giving Sony $100 to fix it.
Most likely will eBay it for a few dollars and then use some of that to buy another one off of eBay.
Just need to convince T Ray to allow me to use his credit card.

Which means, no hosting for me.
Or racing.
Or even CoDing.
No Netflix instant streaming, or blue ray player.
I better atop before I start crying.

So, if someone can take control of the reins until I'm back, PLEASE do so.

I'll continue to update the thread as needed.

Just one thing, you need to respect mah athoritah! *hits man's ankles with nightstick*
 
Who'd ankles did you hit :scared:
 
Better hope he don't hit your mclaren, with the chronic rust it would fall to pieces :dopey:
 
rocko100
Better hope he don't hit your mclaren

Just be trying to rid it of the rust. "/
 
I hit send before I was done
 
Mitch I have a question

Why on the Pug (and a couple other cars) does the boost meter show that Im getting extra power.
Even when I don't have the turbocharger on it?

Is the Peugeot turbocharged?
 
The 908 HDi FAP right? Twin turbo diesel V12 baby :sly:
 
What boost meter? Or are you talking about a different game.
 
MitchZ06
The 908 HDi FAP right? Twin turbo diesel V12 baby :sly:

lol.
Thanks, didn't feel like researching that myself. :lol:
Excuse my laziness.
Gotta remember that one. :sly:
 
Lol yeah I should've just said use search like I usually do but eh, guess I was lazy enough to give you an answer :dopey:

Can i do it.

Do what?
 
Last edited:
Instead of being a smartass.....I see what you mean now. If you're keen on it and I don't make the race yeah go for it, get one in Historic Orange and tune it to the specs.
 
this will be my third Mclaren F1
 
If I don't make the race.

BTW, on another note...gatrs I might ask you to put me on the reserves list. With my sporting commitments it's unlikely I'll make all the races simply because they're Saturday around 10am for me and thats usually when I'm leaving to go places...
 
gogatrs
There are!
Just try to choose LMP please.

Guys, I have a very sad tale to tell.
My PS3, she has RSOD'd.
I've done everything I can to fix it myself to no avail.
I just need to figure out what to do with it.
No way in hell I'm giving Sony $100 to fix it.
Most likely will eBay it for a few dollars and then use some of that to buy another one off of eBay.
Just need to convince T Ray to allow me to use his credit card.

Which means, no hosting for me.
Or racing.
Or even CoDing.
No Netflix instant streaming, or blue ray player.
I better atop before I start crying.

So, if someone can take control of the reins until I'm back, PLEASE do so.

I'll continue to update the thread as needed.

Just one thing, you need to respect mah athoritah! *hits man's ankles with nightstick*

I can both fix your ps3 and take the reigns... Let me know of a time we can chat
 
Poor Gatrs :( should look up a fix on YouTube, that's how I fixed my broken PSP slim screen :D
 
Posi running every series? Oh noes! :dopey:

Too bad gatrs can't make it, pretty much rules out any chance him and his beetle had of winning the GT class....

EDIT: Now I'm hoping I can make it. Bit of tuning, some lairy driving and I'm getting 3:35's with a 3:34.398 best, solo :dopey:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back