American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,710 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
New room:

]1472 - 6118 - 3701 - 4257 -4391
 
Blaze_409
i beat you to it!!! lololol <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LicfyjvKp1U">YouTube Link</a>

I thought it was mitch the female dog? :sly:
Love u really mitch!
 
Guessing no one did the diesel race. Do you guys wanna reschedule it? We can do it the night of the other Le Mans race.

BTW there is an unsecure network at the new place, I'm hoping it's good enough to race online but if not we'll buy a connection.
 
Lmp:
Tissimo
Freshseth83
Hon1987
Parabula - dnf

Gt:
Mitch_z06
That_guy_2
Marluxia11
Gtp_potatochip
Cowboys965
Sparyyfan95
Jav-dnf
 
Really really sorry parabulla, I tapped your rear end so many times. I didn't mean to, sorry I ruined your race.
 
Last edited:
I finished a race! Finally!
Anybody want to teach me how to drive fast?
 
Dang, I missed it. Really wanted to race on Sarthe :( I'm 100% sure I'll show up the next race, fortunately.
 
I thought it was mitch the female dog? :sly:
Love u really mitch!

Thought you were in GT hon? Ahwell was fun chasing you thru the Dunlop Chicane at the start of that first lap. First race win for the season (I think) and I lead it from start to finish :D

What happened to Jav? he was up near the front with potatonuggets and cowgirls (:dopey:) but just disappeared then got dc'd?

And again, Rocko man when you've got a faster car trying to get past don't block...it's one of the OLR rules too, I was trying to get past and you were swerving all over the place. And that second incident....dude if you're going that slow on a fast corner like that get the hell off the racing line. Just sayin'.

Was I glitching in that race? No-one said anything....

i beat you to it!!! lololol

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL


And lastly, what track is the next race gatrs? Monaco?
 
Last edited:
Monaco could be fun :) is it a real ALMS track though? I'm likin these tracks Nurburg, La Sarthe :D
 
Best is a 1:36.372 at Monaco so far :dopey:
 
MitchZ06
Best is a 1:36.372 at Monaco so far :dopey:

Similar times, although the straights were fun on La Sarthe last night as I was bump drafting with Jav and Potatochip, NASCAR rooms FTW lol
 
Yeah you also rear ended me and someone else on the pacelap...watched the replay and the front of the vette was kicked in lol.

BTW, new fastest: 1:34.354 :dopey:
 
MitchZ06
Yeah you also rear ended me and someone else on the pacelap...watched the replay and the front of the vette was kicked in lol.

BTW, new fastest: 1:34.354 :dopey:

Lol you went right in front of me and braked it startled me but I was paying attention lol
 
No biggie, tho I only had contact about 3 maybe 4 times...2 was braking too late at Arnage and tapping the tyre wall, another was freshseth bumping me into the sand on his way past at Tetre Rouge and there was another bumping the wall running too wide out of the Porsche Curves (worn tyres didn't like me going hard thru there too much :(). All in all tho I ended with a pretty clean and unbattered car :dopey:
 
MitchZ06
Thought you were in GT hon? Ahwell was fun chasing you thru the Dunlop Chicane at the start of that first lap. First race win for the season (I think) and I lead it from start to finish :D

What happened to Jav? he was up near the front with potatonuggets and cowgirls (:dopey:) but just disappeared then got dc'd?

And again, Rocko man when you've got a faster car trying to get past don't block...it's one of the OLR rules too, I was trying to get past and you were swerving all over the place. And that second incident....dude if you're going that slow on a fast corner like that get the hell off the racing line. Just sayin'.

Was I glitching in that race? No-one said anything....

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL

And lastly, what track is the next race gatrs? Monaco?

I went LMP last time out at Suzuka. I knew the 908 was down on the Bentley, but thought I had enough in reserve to make the difference. Turns out I was lacking and then some in both departments!

Well done to the tiss & mitch on the wins!
 
Last edited:
You guys watching qualy for mosport?

Love the way the Panoz sounds :)
 
Last edited:
The race sounds like it was full of mistakes lol. wish i was there. i would of kept it on track lol
 
woot good job muscle milk AMR for taking pole. See if they can keep it away from the Dyson guys...
 
Tower Turn 13
woot good job muscle milk AMR for taking pole. See if they can keep it away from the Dyson guys...

I hate dyson for some reason.
I love that high pitched scream of the Muscle Milk car though. :drool:
 
Here's a little something for you Gatrs. Please don't make a mess of your computer screen.:)
 
During the race i had a lapse in concentration and slammed into the back of Jav
 
I hate dyson for some reason.
I love that high pitched scream of the Muscle Milk car though. :drool:

Me n my dad have always liked the AM Lolas for the Prototype class, even though when the diesels are there they steal the show from everyone. They get a little more spotlight in some of these American races, for obvious reasons.
 
The race sounds like it was full of mistakes lol. wish i was there. i would of kept it on track lol

Well it was more like just minor things and not that many of them. Even if you did keep it on track could you have kept up with me? :sly:
 
I enjoyed this race I only got lapped twice, and I finished!
 
I swear I passed you 3 times Rocko :p
 
I didn't finish my first race at Laguna Seca in LMP lol
 
I didn't think I made that race, only the preseason one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back