American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,723 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
posimosh
I can both fix your ps3 and take the reigns... Let me know of a time we can chat

posi, you've got mail. :)
 
Posi running every series? Oh noes! :dopey:

Too bad gatrs can't make it, pretty much rules out any chance him and his beetle had of winning the GT class....

EDIT: Now I'm hoping I can make it. Bit of tuning, some lairy driving and I'm getting 3:35's with a 3:34.398 best, solo :dopey:

You shut your dirty...
 
3:09's and 3:10's with no draft in the Toyota. Any good? I think I can go quicker with a better tune.
 
I'm the same, we better draft behind tissmo quick !
 
I'm sorry it slipped my mind that we were supposed to do the R10/908 race tonight. Someone mind hosting it tomorrow? I won't be there but I just need a 1/2/3 order.

HP: 680
Weight: N/A

1 or 2 laps aught to do it.
 
Woop woop I'll be making the race tomorrow, don't worry about the McLaren Marls...
 
So whats the deal? Jav hosting?
 
picture.php

:dopey:

How many laps and whos hosting?
 
Is this 680hp max power or 700pp for the LMP? I have a dr. appointment for my son this afternoon but should be able to race.
 
picture.php


Darn i wanted to race in a McLaren.
 
I can host I have good Internet
EDIT: are we doing quali?
 
Last edited:
rocko100
I can host I have good Internet
EDIT: are we doing quali?

There won't be any qualifying, so set your laps when the room opens.
 
Qualifying goes right out the window once you hit the mulsanne anyway.
 
Someone going to host the Diesel race? Also does anyone want to race my Ferrari tonight?
 
I might just hide in someone elses slip stream down the Mulsanne the whole race. Really wish there was the hairpins!
 
So...who's hosting and when will the room be open?
 
I'm hosting, I'll open at 8:00.
How many laps would be good?
 
What are you guys setting your trannys to for slipstream? I haven't practiced with slipstream
 
Cowboys965
What are you guys setting your trannys to for slipstream? I haven't practiced with slipstream

I'm only giving about 20mph for the slipstreem..


I have a practice room up,

1472 6118 4259 7712 2269
 
tissimo
I'm only giving about 20mph for the slipstreem..

I have a practice room up,

1472 6118 4259 7712 2269

Geez, I gotta turn mine down a little bit then lol
 
Room up 1472-6118-3615-5258-7562
 
college life lol. absolutely no free time. thats what i get for coming 7 weeks early.
 
I'll be there in 5!
 
Keep getting disconnected....and when I don't most people are just hanging, totally frustrating.
 
Mitch we have a new nick-name for you: Mitch_the_glitch :sly: :dopey:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back