American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,710 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
đź’ˇ Next week if anybody passes me I'll make my brother drive. Then you guys would be scared to pass :trouble:
 
MitchZ06
I didn't think I made that race, only the preseason one.

My first race in this league during the preseason
 
Well it was more like just minor things and not that many of them. Even if you did keep it on track could you have kept up with me? :sly:

No. not a chance. Im much to slow for you Mitch.
 
Don't think you get it Blaze, I was lapping consistent 3:37/3:38's and ran away from the rest of the GT pack even with the drafting...
 
rocko100
đź’ˇ Next week if anybody passes me I'll make my brother drive. Then you guys would be scared to pass :trouble:

:scared:
 
Whats the next track gatrs? Is it Monaco like on the track list or somewhere else?
 
MitchZ06
Whats the next track gatrs? Is it Monaco like on the track list or somewhere else?

It is. 👍
 
Cote D'azur ;)
 
Cote D'Azur is Monaco...
 
Yeah...notice that last line. PD called it something else and made it slightly different but for all intents and purposes it's Monaco.
 
Is it because PD doesn't have the F1 license? I wondered why it wasn't the proper F1 layout
 
Something like that, tho the track does host other categories (Carrera Cup...yeah yeah I know...) so could in theory be included as it is but eh, I'm happy with what we've got.

Just watched the replay again....Rocko what were you doing sitting on the speed limiter (pause) coming around the first corner when I spun out trying to get past you?
 
Last edited:
Was that the last lap?
 
Yeah, pretty close to it anyway.
 
Because tiss already passed the finish line so I paused. Sorry if I got in the way I won't do it next race
 
Don't think you get it Blaze, I was lapping consistent 3:37/3:38's and ran away from the rest of the GT pack even with the drafting...

No I dont get it. I said that I am much too slow for you.
 
Keep it civil people.
 
MitchZ06
Don't think you get it Blaze, I was lapping consistent 3:37/3:38's and ran away from the rest of the GT pack even with the drafting...

3:37! :eek: My best lap was 3:59. :bowdown:
 
My best was a 3:35.something but that was seriously cooking.
 
Since we're doing Cote D'Azur next can we do karts as the support race?
 
MitchZ06
Since we're doing Cote D'Azur next can we do karts as the support race?

Not without Gatrs :-(
 
MitchZ06
Since we're doing Cote D'Azur next can we do karts as the support race?

Not unless I can borrow a PS3 to participate. ;)

EDIT: Tree'd by hon.
 
Guys we got a support race list on the OP (see the first link in my sig). The Monaco race is indy with F2010s.
 
Tower Turn 13
Guys we got a support race list on the OP (see the first link in my sig). The Monaco race is indy with F2010s.

Glad I already have an F10 :D
 
Guys we got a support race list on the OP (see the first link in my sig). The Monaco race is indy with F2010s.

Got a F2007, but no F2010 :grumpy: Guess I'll spend my 10 million on it (got ~16 million at the moment).

--

I got a 1:35:5xx in my DB9 :D Needed Driving Line on, though, since I don't know the track very well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back