American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,708 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can talk up extreme motorsports all day but they are in more wrecks than anyone else IMO. At least some of them have to be their fault...
 
Tower Turn 13
You can talk up extreme motorsports all day but they are in more wrecks than anyone else IMO. At least some of them have to be their fault...

?
 
He's talking Mosport....BTW TT13, what tyres for the Fazza F1s?

EDIT: New best lap, 1:17.675 :dopey......in the F10 that is :p
 
Last edited:
You can talk up extreme motorsports all day but they are in more wrecks than anyone else IMO. At least some of them have to be their fault...

yeah but unlike most places this was the one track where scott sharp drives really quickly. he qualified the car 4th. then an orange bathtub rammed Van overbeek off the track in turn 1.
 
Blaze_409
yeah but unlike most places this was the one track where scott sharp drives really quickly. he qualified the car 4th. then an orange bathtub rammed Van overbeek off the track in turn 1.

Hey hey hey.
I haven't watched the race yet.
So stfu.
Please. :D
 
He's talking Mosport....BTW TT13, what tyres for the Fazza F1s?

EDIT: New best lap, 1:17.675 :dopey......in the F10 that is :p

Whatever comes on them I guess. Unless you want to do softs I don't care :)
 
The F10 kinda need softs to deal with the handling...
 
Agg Gotta buy a f10 now. :grumpy:
 
I reckon F2007 vs F10 would be pretty cool to be honest. Thoughts?
 
My friend Is interested in joining this league. He will post next.
 
PSN: klassykid9801
Class: GT
CAR: Ford GT
 
NASCAR on Monaco! Nauw!
 
How's a 1.39
 
How's a 1.39

I haven't done too many laps but I managed a 1:38.2xx with the Ferrari. Will be back at it probably late monday, or tuesday. We're still in the moving process...
 
Last edited:
I saw that you were online today
 
But you are too! It says Online Now! Next to your name in big red letters! :dopey: btw my friend is as good as I am so I now have competition!
EDIT: Agg No wonder my time seemed slow, my tranny was still set up for sarthe. Is 220 mph impossible on this track? :sly:
 
Last edited:
I haven't done too many laps but I managed a 1:38.2xx with the Ferrari.

Hows a 1:33.308?...

Got a feeling the wheels are going to fall off my McLaren soon I've been driving it so hard :grumpy:
 
Last edited:
Hows a 1:33.308?...

Got a feeling the wheels are going to fall off my McLaren soon I've been driving it so hard :grumpy:

You know what I'm going to say next...

And rocko yeah I saw you were online and texted me but the G25 doesn't have the PS button and was too lazy to find a DS3 lol.

Internet works I just gotta find the best spot for the PS cuz it gets a little slow where I have it.
 
I'm just glad we don't have BoP in this series like the FIA GT3 and GT1 do (IRL) otherwise the McLaren would weigh 1400kg and have 300hp :scared:
 
MitchZ06
Hows a 1:33.308?...

Got a feeling the wheels are going to fall off my McLaren soon I've been driving it so hard :grumpy:
Fast. Very fast. I can't even manage a 1.39.4xx again

MitchZ06
I'm just glad we don't have BoP in this series like the FIA GT3 and GT1 do (IRL) otherwise the McLaren would weigh 1400kg and have 300hp :scared:
What's A BoP?
 
Balance of Performance.
 
Except the Mclaren isnt very fast at all. and would therefore need 800hp and 500kg
 
I hate the f10, it vibrates around the track and is annoying as hell. F10 wins in looks though over the F2007.
 
I hate the f10, it vibrates around the track and is annoying as hell. F10 wins in looks though over the F2007.

Toe-in the front wheels some, that takes out the vibration.
 
I still haven't bought one and have never driven it :)

Meaning Ima gonna lose dos carreras...
 
I still haven't bought one and have never driven it :)

Meaning Ima gonna lose dos carreras...

You can borrow either of mine.
 
Shared cars can't be used online sadly :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back