American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,708 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
rocko100
gatrs I never knew there was a place called I Hate Stalkers, Whats it like there? :sly:

Huh?
Edit: Oh nvm I remember now lol
 
Now im messing around with my options, I turned on invisible mode now when I view this thread you don't know. :cool:
 
rocko100
Now im messing around with my options, I turned on invisible mode now when I view this thread you don't know. :cool:

You should of put a *Spoiler Alert* before you mentioned turning on invisible mode, and you hate stalkers too lol
 
How do you do spoiler text?
EDIT: Who else is veiwing this in stealth mode? At the bottom of the screen it says 3 members are veiwing this thread and it only shows mitch.
 
What? *Hits report button*

:dopey:

EDIT: What now ;)
 
Now you! :rolleyes:
 
MitchZ06 NRG Racing Online (Stealth)

That's just cool as hell!
 
What I feel like:
web_990406-F-4406B-502.jpg

What I look like
rocko100 GTP Addict Online(Stealth)
 
Sr71_1.jpg

OMG contrails!

What I feel like :dopey:
 
Last edited:
I win:
x15_02.jpg
 
Last edited:
Cote d'Azure
Monza
Nurburgring GP/F
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009

These are the last 4 races according to the OP, and in that same string of initial posts we've already done Monza yet we haven't done Daytona, is that next after Monaco?

Also, a Public Safety Announcement from NRG Racing.

Below is a track map with numbers on it relating to the photos, each is to highlight an area where should you be limping along with damage you should move into these areas to avoid holding up a faster car coming thru. Where the NRGR-McLaren F1 GTR is parked in the photos is where you should be parked.
picture.php


1
picture.php


2
picture.php


3
picture.php


4
picture.php


5
picture.php


6
picture.php


7 Here there are 2 spots (not where the NRGR-McLaren F1 GTR is), one is on the left of the shot and the other is directly opposite on the right of the shot where the Sparco signage is.
picture.php


8
picture.php


It might seem anal I'm pointing these areas out but please, if you do have damage and have traffic coming behind you just get out of the way. I will not create a double standard by not following my own words so if I'm going to do it as an act of courtesy to others I expect you all to do the same. I had a slightly frustrating experience with Rocko at Le Mans, him blocking me the first time before he crashed at the Porsche Curves and again right at the end of the race I had to spin out into the gravel trap at the first curve coming into the Dunlop Chicane because of him sitting on the pause limiter. To me it's unacceptable (no offence Rocko, I know others have done similar things, me included) and spoils the fun of the weekend, so please, just follow the above and we'll all have a good race :dopey:
 
Last edited:
^^

You're right about that. Monaco is a quite tight track, so mechanical failures is imminent. And every spot is pretty much just a 3-sided enclosure so you can easily tell where to stop & wait.

By the way, didn't we already do Monza? I remember doing Monza already 3-4 races ago..
 
We did do Monza.
 
What happened to daytona and Indy road course? And by the way I'm surprised nobody posted a Stealth car and said I win :P
 
MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_5.jpg

Guess NRG Racing wins by default? :dopey:
 
Because they don't elude radars. :sly:
 
Hence the name Stealth ;)
 
Speaking of stealth....
picture.php

NRGR chassis #N04R could be making its racing debut at this weekends round in Mona...Cote d'Azur.
 
MitchZ06
Speaking of stealth....

NRGR chassis #N04R could be making its racing debut at this weekends round in Mona...Cote d'Azur.

I thought Gatrs said no Stealth? :P
 
Even if it was #N01R (the one that won the Le Mans race) you still wouldn't see it :dopey: (I kid I kid...)
 
Finally extracted the digit and created this...
picture.php
 
MitchZ06
Finally extracted the digit and created this...

The 12c would have cake walked the GT class......
 
The 12c would have cake walked the GT class......

Lies. The 458 is the best car! screw the bmws and their cheater car. ht e458 doesnt have any BoP boost. the ACO reigned in the 458 because they were afraid that it would dominate..
 
Bit wrong there Blaze, the Corvette got its arse handed to it via BoP because of fears it'd do a GT1 in the ALMS and Le Mans...
 
Bit wrong there Blaze, the Corvette got its arse handed to it via BoP because of fears it'd do a GT1 in the ALMS and Le Mans...

on what basis? The laws of physics say a Mid engine car is superior to any other engine configuration. not making this up. Its the laws of physics.
 
Um...what? Did you actually read what I said? The ACO knew full well that the F458 would be fast, they also knew the potential of the Corvette and the team behind it. Notice how it only managed to win just the one ALMS race in 09 and same again last year? The F458 needs development time and it'll come good too.

OT: do you happen to go by the username Audi Racer on another forum?
 
What's an OT?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back