American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,708 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blaze_409
Lies. The 458 is the best car! screw the bmws and their cheater car. ht e458 doesnt have any BoP boost. the ACO reigned in the 458 because they were afraid that it would dominate..

I was talking about the previous race in this series, not IRL
 
The MP4-12C as a GTE car would clean the floor at Le Mans too, sometime next year I'm feeling....;)
 
Um...what? Did you actually read what I said? The ACO knew full well that the F458 would be fast, they also knew the potential of the Corvette and the team behind it. Notice how it only managed to win just the one ALMS race in 09 and same again last year? The F458 needs development time and it'll come good too.

OT: do you happen to go by the username Audi Racer on another forum?

I knew it Your Allan McNish!!!!(get it. your audi racer lol) hello. lol. you cant hide your secret Mitch! its in your subconscious. you typed audi racer becasue you you work for Audi.

OT: Audi who? i go by speedy22291 on a Lotus forum though.
 
Nah, I typed Audi Racer because he has the same style as you online but talks alot out his arse about facts, just wondering. And no, I'm not Nishy....
 
^^damnit wrong again. Clark Kent? lets play 21 questions.
 
What? No I've never been able to fly...err well under my own steam ofcourse, we all make mistakes sometime...:dopey:
 
^^Lets all attempt to figure out the identity of Mitch_Z06. im absolutely convinced he's some kind of Pro. Your secrets safe with us Schumi.
 
Blaze_409
^^Lets all attempt to figure out the identity of Mitch_Z06. im absolutely convinced he's some kind of Pro. Your secrets safe with us Schumi.

Mark Webber?
 
I'm not Australian...
 
Where are you from? that might give us a clue.
 
Probably related to him but no. From the same country atleast. And I'm not a works driver so I'm not pro or some kind of pro.
 
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
Blaze_409, Hutjung

Theres only 2 names......creepy
 
20110401033803%21Trollface.png

Problem?
 
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
Blaze_409

Even creepier :dopey:
 
MitchZ06
Probably related to him but no. From the same country atleast. And I'm not a works driver so I'm not pro or some kind of pro.

Must be the stig then
 
Some say...he's going to miss Spa on account of another Kiwi taking his seat, and that he once punched a sheep to the ground for being frigid, all we know is he isn't anyone thats been guessed so far and is still pissed about not getting to drive the #60 McLaren at Spa :grumpy:
 
What the hell is going on in here?:dunce:
 
Hon thinks Mitch is a pro race car driver and Me an mitch discovered invisible mode and are comparing ourselves to stealth planes/cars while blaze is arguing about cars with mitch.
 
Hon thinks Mitch is a pro race car driver and Me an mitch discovered invisible mode and are comparing ourselves to stealth planes/cars while blaze is arguing about cars with mitch.

muahahaha. i was the one who thought mitch was a Pro driver lol..he is but he doesnt wanna ruin his identity. i understand.

Louise Hamilton? am i getting warmer.

i give up. Will we eve find out? The answer: how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop
 
Last edited:
Blaze_409
muahahaha. i was the one who thought mitch was a Pro driver lol..he is but he doesnt wanna ruin his identity. i understand.

Louise Hamilton? am i getting warmer.

i give up. Will we eve find out? The answer: how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop

Scott Dixon? Jonah Lomu? Dan Carter?

I give up.
 
i give up. Will we eve find out? The answer: how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop
Average of 394 :sly:
 
Some say...he's going to miss Spa on account of another Kiwi taking his seat, and that he once punched a sheep to the ground for being frigid, all we know is he isn't anyone thats been guessed so far and is still pissed about not getting to drive the #60 McLaren at Spa :grumpy:

This one?
lark3.jpg
 
Rocko what's your avatar? The Aston Martin was cool
 
Blaze_409
muahahaha. i was the one who thought mitch was a Pro driver lol..he is but he doesnt wanna ruin his identity. i understand.

Louise Hamilton? am i getting warmer.

i give up. Will we eve find out? The answer: how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop

A one, a two, a three, *crunch* :D
 
The car stuff was too cliche so i used a bearded dragon pic, I own a bearded dragon named Rocko if anybody ever wondered what my username was.
 
This one?
lark3.jpg

Well I have driven that car (my god I want one for the road :grumpy:) but no, it's not that one. McLaren are taking 3 MP4-12C GT3 cars to Spa for the 24hours (2 factory CRS cars and a semi-works car).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back