American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,707 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats NRG racing Mitch, I know your reading this thread.
 
All i was getting was this.
EDIT: fixed
 
Last edited:
4 (3 members and 1 guests)
Blaze_409

creepy


Mitch. get off Stealth lol. creeper.

your "offline" but your still posting lol.
 
Weird coincidence.
 
picture.php

Safe to say it's called Flugplatz for a reason :scared:
 
My Flugplatz is broken. :grumpy:
 
Take the harddrive out of the PS3 and put it in the microwave for 10 minutes, should sort it :dopey:
 
How would that help?
 
I'm not serious Rocko, it'd fry your HDD and kill the microwave....:sly:
 
Looks like the DB9 is getting a new paintjob :trouble: Read entire first post
 
Whats the big lump on its nose?
 
24 Hour headlights, they're bright as s***!
 
What're you trying to get at Cowboys?
 
Energy potato chips? lol
 
Ya don't read the NRG on the picture on the bag? You people, sheesh.
 
Yeah I did, the fact the packet is also orange is highly coincidental but I'm not involved with those....
 
Let's get Jav to build you an iracing skin with that as the sponsor...
 
Nah, NRGR is self funded :dopey:
 
Cowboys965

Must be an energy drink made of kangaroo urine or something like that.
:boggled:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back