American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,707 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
^no way that bird can go faster than my RUF.
 
E85 fuel, it's 85% Ethanol....
 
If anybody wants a used DFGT, PM me.
You have to live in the continental US though. ;)
 
How many laps for Monaco? 50 would give us two pit stops roughly and the LMP cars should lap fast enough to make it roughly an hour total, anyone else got an idea?

EDIT: OMG OMG OMG just got a 1:32.952 :dopey:
 
Last edited:
MitchZ06
How many laps for Monaco? 50 would give us two pit stops roughly and the LMP cars should lap fast enough to make it roughly an hour total, anyone else got an idea?

EDIT: OMG OMG OMG just got a 1:32.952 :dopey:

What the? H@X! How is your car even at the right regulation if your running a whole 4 seconds faster than the GT field?
 
Been wondering the same thing but it's 1250kg/460hp. Had to burn the midnight oil tho on the suspension setup, finally got it right on the sweet spot and just focus hard on what I'm doing.
 
MitchZ06
Been wondering the same thing but it's 1250kg/460hp. Had to burn the midnight oil tho on the suspension setup, finally got it right on the sweet spot and just focus hard on what I'm doing.

Wow I'm guessing that car hasn't heard of understeer ;)
 
Neutral balance is where its at :dopey: It's a chronic pain tho on elevation changes where the track drops away, the front goes all floaty :scared:
 
MitchZ06
Neutral balance is where its at :dopey: It's a chronic pain tho on elevation changes where the track drops away, the front goes all floaty :scared:

Sounds, unreliable *tee hee*
 
That corner coming out from the tunnel at Cote d'Azur going into the drop down to the chicane is where it's been the worst...
 
MitchZ06
That corner coming out from the tunnel at Cote d'Azur going into the drop down to the chicane is where it's been the worst...

So at least being consistent can help :) it's like Audi vs. Peugeot, A fast unreliable car vs the slower durable car :)
 
Nah, I'm unlikely to crash it. It's like JJ Letho in a McLaren F1 GTR in the wet, consistently fast :dopey:

In other news, #59 McLaren MP4-12C GT3 with Kirkaldy/Parente/Turvey is topping the timing sheets for pre qualifications at Spa with a 2:38.401, a whole 1.212 seconds ahead of the AutOrlando beetle in second....
 
Last edited:
MitchZ06
Nah, I'm unlikely to crash it. It's like JJ Letho in a McLaren F1 GTR in the wet, consistently fast :dopey:

In other news, #59 McLaren MP4-12C GT3 with Kirkaldy/Parente/Turvey is topping the timing sheets for pre qualifications at Spa with a 2:38.401, a whole 1.212 seconds ahead of the AutOrlando beetle in second....

JJ Lehto also drove the winning #15 BMW V12 LMR at the 1999 24 Hours of Le Mans correct? :) And btw we are not driving the real Monaco, it's a clunky bootleg that just ends up in me hitting the wall :/ so irritating
 
Yeah he drove for McLaren for 1995-1997 iirc, was also a F1 driver before then. He only got into sportscars because of an accident whereby if he had another big shunt it'd have crippled him...
 
Can I use a LMP in the GT class, I would be more competitive. :dopey:
 
You'd have to run that thing into the ground just to get the power low enough!
 
Going to try the ASTON and Toyota GTONE around monaco. See what times i can get.
 
Guys when you wanna do the F10 race? I'm thinking maybe 7:30-8ish. And it will be stock hard racing tires. I'm driving it now and if I can drive stock tires this easily the rest of you can also ;)
 
Tower Turn 13
Guys when you wanna do the F10 race? I'm thinking maybe 7:30-8ish. And it will be stock hard racing tires. I'm driving it now and if I can drive stock tires this easily the rest of you can also ;)

Stock adjustments too?
 
Is it possible to get 10 mil in an hour? Are f2007 allowed
 
Is it possible to get 10 mil in an hour? Are f2007 allowed

You get 504,000 Cr on Ferrari Seasonal - Sarthe in 4 min (may be lower). So you'll get 7.56 million per hour. You can also do remote racing.
 
+ New time trials for an extra 1m so hurry up :P Qualy tonight or practice after support race? And for a support race can I recommend Miatas, NASCARs, or Super GTs? Miatas would be fun :)
 
+ New time trials for an extra 1m so hurry up :P Qualy tonight or practice after support race? And for a support race can I recommend Miatas, NASCARs, or Super GTs? Miatas would be fun :)

I think Qualifys are tomorrow, now.
 
1:26.556 for the Toyota GTONE and 1:26.666 Bentley around monaco and 1:36's for the ASTON. 1:34s with the Mac without a set up. Way easier to turn in. Better cornering but not as fast top speed, which hardly matters at this track.
 
I just got a 1.38:2xx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back