American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,707 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with the foxes?
 
I wasn't huge on the lizard so I copied elitedrivers lol
 
Where do you get this fox? Lol
 
elitedriver123
Originally from the Funny Pics Thread VII, then here.

Damnit that fox is too adorable! I mean... Yeah the 908 needs more power....
 
It's like those 🤬 ponies!
 
Into the wood chipper with the both of you
 
25025%20-%20artist%3ASpeccySY%20crying%20fluttershy%20sad.jpg

Why would you say that :(
 
mitch why u no race? :(

I have this as the support race order, correct me if I'm wrong:

Draiza808
cowboys5965
gtamann123
 
Were still in the room talkin bout ponies
 
mitch why u no race? :(

I have this as the support race order, correct me if I'm wrong:

Draiza808
cowboys5965
gtamann123

Bolded text: Needs the meme lol.

I think I was 2nd in front of cowboys.
 
^^

That's better lol
 
That pony is rarity
EDIT: Cowboys and elite are still driving
 
Was the guy who got first glitching out? On my replay he seemed to be jumping like crazy.
 
I don't think so
 
Was the guy who got first glitching out? On my replay he seemed to be jumping like crazy.

He looked laggy when I got close to him on the practice laps.
 
He was, I remember it like it was yesterday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back