American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,708 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just left the game too with Gtamann and I think Mitch should win just because of that picture
 
No that would be illegal for me.
 
Same here
just bored out of my mind
 
I love man vs. food! What's he eating!
 
I love man vs. food! What's he eating!

Me too! He's doing the Stupid Wings Challenge. He signed a waiver just to do the challenge :o
 
I turned it on there's a vacuum commercial
Only 30 people!
 
Hartford, Connecticut
10 pound stuffed pizza with a partner :eek:
 
Last edited:
I noticed during that show, he never completes the challenge, but it was funny seeing him get a Certified Weenie shirt at the NASCAR Cafe after not finishing a giant enchilada, and has anyone seen the new show on SPEED, The Car Show? It's funny
 
Cowboys965
I noticed during that show, he never completes the challenge, but it was funny seeing him get a Certified Weenie shirt at the NASCAR Cafe after not finishing a giant enchilada, and has anyone seen the new show on SPEED, The Car Show? It's funny

I thought the car show was ok.
Also He just completed a challenge with chicken.
Now he's eating steamed cheeseburgers
 
I'm watching through all the seasons of Top Gear on netflix at work :)

On season 5. Have a ways to go...
 
The car show is funny the other night they were making fun of street signs
"Bong Recreational Center
Exit 420"
"Fort Dick Do they ever pitch tents at Fort Dick?"
And another funny one I can't remember involving Exit 69
 
Note to self, don't watch The Car Show while moms in the room.
 
My friend has a shirt that says Intercourse, PA

Or it says I <3 Intercourse or something like that
 
Well I've just found out what happens when you sleep in, you miss a race and the thread becomes 4 more pages of waffling since you were last on....:dopey:

Sorry guys, haven't been the most healthy lately :(
 
These last pages were weird
 
That meme was pretty sweet tho, so do I win the support race because of it or not? :dopey:
 
Short answer: no
 
*Throws hands up* Yeah stuff you lot! *Storms out*
 
Let's get this thread locked!
Ohhhh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy
Did I mention it's 12:33am *passes out*
 
Your clocks wrong
 
12:29 here
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back