American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,707 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowboys965
Let's get this thread locked!
Ohhhh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy
Did I mention it's 12:33am *passes out*

Still not 12:33
 
MitchZ06
2:29 pm....

Your a little ahead of us ;) and my lack of energy doesn't care what time it is
 
We have cookies in the future, and crappy movies called Battleship....guess you pasteners have something to look forward to? :sly:
 
I thought you passed out?
 
MitchZ06
We have cookies in the future, and crappy movies called Battleship....guess you pasteners have something to look forward to? :sly:

We got McDonalds :dopey:
 
We got them, KFC and Hungry Jacks :sly:
 
KGC is meh
 
We have Holden and Ford! Oh wait....nevermind....
 
You eat deodorant?!?!????!!!
 
Here's one you definately wont have, Bok Chip :dopey:
 
marluxiaXI11

That's only in California ain't it? But Wendys, mmmm it's almost 1am and I'm getting hungry
 
I like the Micky D's angus 3rd pounders :drool:
 
/\ $3 Bok Chip will blow your mind :drool:
 
Mitch I just saw the Battleship trailer and, you kind of hurt yourself there :) lol jk
 
MitchZ06
/\ $3 Bok Chip will blow your mind :drool:

Bok Chip, as it is colloquially known, is part of the powerhouse chain known as Four Square Stores. Bok Chip is both locally owned and operated by people who's local-ness is rather questionable. In spite of their quirky ability to mispronounce box, Bok Chip is still a much favoured watering hole of not only local residents, but especially school students from the neighbouring schools of St. Edmunds, St. Mary's, and - most notably - Ipswich Grammar School. Bok Chip can be likened to the mirage in the desert, with one major metaphorical difference. After a long and tiring day at your chosen educational precinct, the mirage of Bok Chip, not only looks divine, but rewards every patron with an ecstasy like no other, leaving all craving for another "kiss of the devil".
 
Which after all of that doesn't really explain to me what a Bok Chip is.
 
Same here lol
 
It's a box of chips :dopey: they usually look pretty crap but my god the flavour is off the hook :drool:
 
What's Bok?
 
They mispronounced box and it's become a legend ever since.
 
Mitch you should get one of those Australian Vauxhall GTO-thingies.

Scratch that. I should get one. Can you ship it over to the states?

Or I suppose I could just buy a GTO ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back