American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,707 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Holden Monaro (upon which the Pontiac GTO and Vauxhall Monaro are export variants of)? Was a fan of those when they won the Bathurst 24 Hour but when Holden canned the HRT427 I couldn't care less. I have driven one of the Monaro 427C's tho :dopey:
 
Buy a Pontiac GTO and change the bodykit?

Also had a quick thought, what do you think about stock Lexus IS-F Racing Concepts for the next support race?
 
I'm not a wanker....er Wankel fan :dopey: Plus, big heavy 500+hp sedans like the IS-F would be pretty fun to fang around whatever the next track after Cote d'Azur is.
 
Not sure what the next track is. The 787 race was for Daytona because it has those huge long bends to wind out the engine on.

We could do both. :/
 
The 787B would be good for Le Mans as it had a anniversary run there this year (not to mention the long straights to hammer it down). Just my 2c.
 
we could replace the historic race with 787B since there's an actual series now.
 
It's up to you!

Just noticed, if Blaze doesn't show up for the next 2 races and if I can win the next 2 races I'll go ahead of him and if I can win the rest of the races mathematically I could win this season :dopey:
 
Last edited:
Well considering the McLaren has a huge advantage at Monaco, here you go *gives trophy* :/ *throws hands up*
 
I'll start at the back at Monaco? I'm happy to do that.
 
MitchZ06
I'll start at the back at Monaco? I'm happy to do that.

I vote for Rocko to use the Tank car and block you :P
 
I'm pretty sure that'd crack the carbon monocoque and would result in a DNF :(
 
MitchZ06
I'm pretty sure that'd crack the carbon monocoque and would result in a DNF :(

Don't accelerate too fast you might lose the back wheels ;) Rusted McLaren
 
Gotta say that was only funny when sugarglider was here, too bad he dropped out...he never got to feel the wrath of the outdated and uncompetitive McLaren....

Looking forward to this race at Monaco then later tonight the 24 Hours of Spa :dopey: Can McLaren win both races? We'll see ;)
 
Could that be who the glider is? It's either him or his 250 shifterkarts career really took off...
 
He's a NASCAR driver that wins alot, and whines when something goes wrong. Like someone here >_>
 
He's a NASCAR driver that wins alot, and whines when something goes wrong. Like someone here >_>

Starts with a B and relates to fire?
 
I'll be gone until like 3:00pm I think today but I still probably have to finish up some tuning before the race and why do I have to worry about Mitch?

MitchZ06 has left the room.

:p I jk
 
How are you a cowboy if your from Conneticut? Shouldn't you be from Texas or somthing? :p
 
He supports that gridiron team from there....

Anyone ever consider the Lotus Esprit V8 in the new car dealership? It sounds sooo mean and raced against the McLaren back in the 90's.
 
Last edited:
MitchZ06
He supports that gridiron team from there....

Anyone ever consider the Lotus Esprit V8 in the new car dealership? It sounds sooo mean and raced against the McLaren back in the 90's.

Could be fun but remember it's outdated and uncompetetive ;)
And I am a Dallas Cowboys fan :)
 
Just to reiterate:
A Public Safety Announcement from NRG Racing.

Below is a track map with numbers on it relating to the photos, each is to highlight an area where should you be limping along with damage you should move into these areas to avoid holding up a faster car coming thru. Where the NRGR-McLaren F1 GTR is parked in the photos is where you should be parked.
picture.php


1
picture.php


2
picture.php


3
picture.php


4
picture.php


5
picture.php


6
picture.php


7 Here there are 2 spots (not where the NRGR-McLaren F1 GTR is), one is on the left of the shot and the other is directly opposite on the right of the shot where the Sparco signage is.
picture.php


8
picture.php


It might seem anal I'm pointing these areas out but please, if you do have damage and have traffic coming behind you just get out of the way. I will not create a double standard by not following my own words so if I'm going to do it as an act of courtesy to others I expect you all to do the same. I had a slightly frustrating experience with Rocko at Le Mans, him blocking me the first time before he crashed at the Porsche Curves and again right at the end of the race I had to spin out into the gravel trap at the first curve coming into the Dunlop Chicane because of him sitting on the pause limiter. To me it's unacceptable (no offence Rocko, I know others have done similar things, me included) and spoils the fun of the weekend, so please, just follow the above and we'll all have a good race :dopey:
 
Im getting pissed at not being able to attend races.
 
Yeah cheer up bud, I'll let you hold the trophy after the season is over :dopey:
 
What happened? And to Mitch you know with most of us here that will go in one ear and out the other
Edit: oh btw I have a practice room
 
Yeah yeah I know....who's gonna be hosting the race and how many laps are we doing?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back