American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,707 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't you race Blaze?
 
Scared of the McLaren ;)
 
Is anyone going to be using LMP's? I hope I'm not alone. Be online soon.
 
Hopefully there'll be a bunch up the front to make things interesting, just don't go diving down the inside of me into a corner again....
 
Yeah yeah I know....who's gonna be hosting the race and how many laps are we doing?

I think it's 200km for every race, so it'll be around 60 laps, I guess.
 
Yup 60 laps, 59.74 or something so yeah, just round it up to the next whole number. Means about 3-4 pit stops :dopey:
 
Yup 60 laps, 59.74 or something so yeah, just round it up to the next whole number. Means about 3-4 pit stops :dopey:

Yep. My calculator says 59.88023952095808, so yeah.
 
The map says 3.35km so 200/3.35=59.701492537313432835820895522388....wow am I bored...lol
 
Why can't you race Blaze?

well you see. Basically i bought GT5 in december..That was during the second half of my senior year.. And i could play it all the time because it was senior year.(your not responsible for anything senior year lol). off to college and i basically chose the last college on earth to ever think i had time to play PS3. a new chapter of my life.
 
The map says 3.35km so 200/3.35=59.701492537313432835820895522388....wow am I bored...lol

I used the Wikipedia's distance, which was 3.34km. Only a 0.01km difference.
 
But Cote d'Azur isn't Monaco :sly:

And Blaze, bud you made that decision so don't complain about not being able to play GT5...
 
But Cote d'Azur isn't Monaco :sly:

And Blaze, bud you made that decision so don't complain about not being able to play GT5...

I know it isn't. There's just little distance changes.
 
But Cote d'Azur isn't Monaco :sly:

And Blaze, bud you made that decision so don't complain about not being able to play GT5...

what are you talking about? am i not allowed to be sad that i cant play GT5. are you the emotion police?

you should probably block me so you cant see any of my post.

and why are you in stealth mode again....
 
Yup, atleast PD got the length almost right.

No I'm not the emotion police, however this is just a game and it's because of a decision you made that's stopping you from playing it...simply put get over it.

And I haven't stopped being in stealth mode....
 
MitchZ06
Yup, atleast PD got the length almost right.

That's why the guys in Monaco don't sue them ;)
 
Not to mention they called it Cote d'Azur and said it's in France....:dopey:

BTW, nice thread Blaze but I don't think what you're asking is possible. How bout instead of getting your feelings so hurt over what I say don't get so worked up? I haven't actually called you a girl, called you immature or anything like that, I mean stop complaining over something that's your own doing...
 
Not to mention they called it Cote d'Azur and said it's in France....:dopey:

I remember that it was the 90s layout. Someone that starts with a "D" mentioned it yesterday in TT13's support race. You were there, Cowboys.
 
Yeah Monaco has changed a bit over the years just like any other race track, Cote d'Azur could be a previous variation for all we know.
 
So, the race starts at 9, and qualies at 8?
 
Hopefully there'll be a bunch up the front to make things interesting, just don't go diving down the inside of me into a corner again....

If you're talking to me you need to stop trying to race lmps with a GT. Choose a line and stick to it, because at LeSarthe from behind you were all over the road while I tried to get by cleanly. Lets not get into a pissing match like the last thread.
 
Are we even doing qualis?

If you're talking to me you need to stop trying to race lmps with a GT. Choose a line and stick to it, because at LeSarthe from behind you were all over the road while I tried to get by cleanly.

Got a copy of the replay? Watch it again....I wasn't trying to race you at all, bumping into me as I was turning into Tetre Rouge and sending me into the sandpit is out of line even if I was 'all over the road'. But then again you don't like people telling you how to drive....
 
Qualis are more convenient oh and elitedriver I remember, but I also read a thread about licensing too
 
I'll start at the back anyway, no biggie :dopey:
 
You're sad. Get out the way, as simple as that. Everyone else in GT moved when they saw me or any lmp. Only you placed your car in the middle of the road while I tried to pass. Don't be spiteful cus you frown on someone overtaking you. You had plenty of time in hand over your nearest rival. Moving aside somewhat wouldn't have cost you your precious win.
 
Qualis are more convenient oh and elitedriver I remember, but I also read a thread about licensing too

I read about the licensing, too. Think the title was "Cote D' Azur Track Scaling" or something like that.
 
Sorry, I'm used to real multi class racing....GT cars hold their line and the faster cars make the pass. Not sure why you had to make that dive up the inside (second time you've punted me at Le Mans) when there was that whole long straight to get by. You're not Anthony Davidson are you?
 
You're not Jarno Trulli are you? I caught you long before the straight there Mitch. You're not telling me you weren't watching your mirrors are you? LMP's are much faster, so going to pass you wouldn't have been an issue IF you held your line, but you surely didn't. And please spare me your past 'racing experience' stories, we get it, you're some expert right? lol
 
Aww I like Lotus F1 :( and if you didnt allow the faster or lapping car to pass, you would be flagged wouldn't you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back