American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,707 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really tired today, had to get up at 9:00 :grumpy: I'll give an even worse preformance than usual.
 
More of an expert than you ;)
How bout, instead of being so arrogant you just fess up to the fact you punted me? I wasn't watching my mirrors, I knew you were there and there was no reason for me to change what I was doing. I held my line going into the corner, you dived up the inside and punted me off, it's as simple as that.

Cowboys, the rules state the slower car keeps it's line (unlike F1, blue flag means GTFO of the way) and the faster car makes the pass. It's the reason why Rockenfeller crashed at Le Mans this year, he got caught out by the Ferrari holding its line thru the kink and he went onto the grass...
 
You can have some of those NRG energy potato chips lololol
 
I'll just ram Mitch till he gives me some :p
 
Funny thing is the other LMP's had no problems going offline to get around me....
 
I thought at the ALMS Lime Rock race the slower Porsche or BMW was getting a warning for that flag?
 
Nup, blue flags in sportscar racing just means there's a faster car coming.
 
I'll start from the back? Then when you stop to wait for me to catch up I'll sneak past with a disguise :dopey:
 
MitchZ06
I'll start from the back? Then when you stop to wait for me to catch up I'll sneak past with a disguise :dopey:

Giant Mustache on the front of the McLaren and glasses on the windshield :dopey: or a Stealth Model :D
 
I'll just paint it with the invisible chip :dopey:
 
Funny thing is other GTs had no problem of staying THEIR LINE when I was around them. We can play story time and name calling all day Mitch. Next time don't take the lane I move my car to. Here at 'Monaco' theres only a couple places wide enough for two cars. I'll be extra careful not to touch your Mac Mitch, just be aware of lmps coming up on you. I seriously was trying to get past cleanly. Perhaps we'll execute the pass better this race.
 
I'll start from the back? Then when you stop to wait for me to catch up I'll sneak past with a disguise :dopey:
Fine. I'll use a car bomb before the race starts carefully hidden in my DB9, blow everybody to the moon, then another DB9 falls magically from the sky i hop in the new DB9 and win the race :dopey:
 
You're talking like I don't know, do you think I'm stupid or something?
 
Fine. I'll use a car bomb before the race starts carefully hidden in my DB9, blow everybody to the moon, then another DB9 falls magically from the sky i hop in the new DB9 and win the race :dopey:

This reminds me of Team Fortress 2, lol.
 
What don't I know
 
I'm talking to Freshseth....

Dude, how bout learn the actual rules of racing, I'm not going to get out of your way because your faster (and have a higher horse)...You have the faster car, you have the downforce, you make the pass, don't like it? Well tough bikkies...
 
You're talking like I don't know, do you think I'm stupid or something?

Both? J/K I'll make it easier for you tonight. I'll just ride your ass till you make a mistake and take yourself out. Or I'll take a page outta your book and hold you up with my weaving from turn to turn.
 
Hope you know that was a joke, see you at the races.
 
I just realized that NRG means Energy *facepalm*
 
well N=en R=er G=gy it makes so much sense but i just realized it
 
Haha I thought you got it when Cowboys brought up those chips?

Ugh still like an hour and a bit before the room even opens :grumpy:
 
Remember guys we have a new guy tonight
18) klassykid9081/klassykid9081/Ford GT
So don't think he's a random.
 
No Blaze but there's atleast 1 Ford GT the McLaren will pants tonight :dopey:

Funny story, Bruce McLaren and iirc Chris Amon won Le Mans one year in a Ford GT40....
 
He's my freind irl and He also is as good as me at racing so i'll have compitition
 
We got a new kid in town
So we'll have two spinny guys to dodge :p
 
Don't be harsh Cowboys, remember your first race with us?...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back