American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,713 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, have not really been up to date. So next and final preseason is la sarthe, weather and time, on Friday with Qualifyers before the race itself???
 
MitchZ06
Yeah cheers man, will send you some stuff if you want?

Amy orange and blue stuff? :dopey:
 
I've got a suit?

And yes, I cannot host the race....
 
Someone got a lime green helmet and black suit? To match the Ferrari :)

Also the season is going to start soon so please start collecting the cars listed in the Hairpin Challenge site (my sig) to make the support races a success. The first challenge is the Diesel race between 908 and R10, after that the classic mini cooper race. Some of the cars are UCD or OCD only so like I said, if you don't got em get em :)
 
Last edited:
It looks like I won't be making it to tomorrow's race. I'll see you guys during the season.
 
Tower Turn 13
Someone got a lime green helmet and black suit? To match the Ferrari :)

Also the season is going to start soon so please start collecting the cars listed in the Hairpin Challenge site (my sig) to make the support races a success. The first challenge is the Diesel race between 908 and R10, after that the classic mini cooper race. Some of the cars are UCD or OCD only so like I said, if you don't got em get em :)

For the ALMS?
 
Le Mans Question: Do you think Strakka Racing will be able to repair their car in time for the race?
 
56 beamer wrecked pretty hard, then Pug spun out same corner.

Pretty exciting qualy.

There's a ferrari on pole in GTE (suck it, BMW!) lol. Not sure what's going on with Luxury Racing, Melo's car is like 10th right now, behind an AM. I like the Evoras also, will be following them, however I don't expect much.

EDIT: WOW did you guys see the end of that qualify? Go Audi! Jeez those P1 diesels really sandbag early on.

EDIT 2: Jaime Melo moved his Ferrari up two spots during his stint with a 4:01.015, Luxury Racing 458s now 8 and 9.
 
Last edited:
Just watched Truth in 24. Awesome show!

Anyone doing practice today?
 
Are we having qualifying tonight or tomorrow before the race?
 
Are we having qualifying tonight or tomorrow before the race?

Good question. If no one can make it to qualy tonight we can always do it quick before the race without much of a hitch.
 
Good question. If no one can make it to qualy tonight we can always do it quick before the race without much of a hitch.

I won't be able to make it, I'm pretty positive! Have some things I HAVE to do tonight, and that wont be able to be fit in more than likely!
 
BTW anyone mind posting some GT times? I don't know how far off pace I am. At 480hp I can't get the Ferrari past 4:03ish, maybe a second or two but not more. Without downforce is actually worse because I loose whatever time I gain on the straits in the Porsche curves etc. :(

LMES cars were getting close to ten seconds better than that but it may be different specs and cars.
 
DAMMIT I just beat the Lotus Seasonal Event and got 1st after a long time of trying and got the Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II. *facepalm* :sick: I have one from the Dream Car Championship already :banghead:
 
Cowboys965
DAMMIT I just beat the Lotus Seasonal Event and got 1st after a long time of trying and got the Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II. *facepalm* :sick: I have one from the Dream Car Championship already :banghead:

:banghead:
Still looking for orange and blue suits. :dopey:
 
gogatrs
:banghead:
Still looking for orange and blue suits. :dopey:

That's the problem with this game, too many repeat cars you can't get rid of >.<
 
gnsnprwldwsl
I has oj/blu suit, i like it too much ...

Dupe it?
:dopey:
Do you know what the name is?
I've just picked up a few...
 
Gatrs have you got the trainee 5 suit? I've got an orange/blue one I can send. Got some cool helmets?
 
MitchZ06
Gatrs have you got the trainee 5 suit? I've got an orange/blue one I can send. Got some cool helmets?

I've sent you my coolest helmet.
Ive got quite a few orange and blue suits now.
I just need a helmet to go with it. :)
I'll check for the trainee five suit now...
 
Fired you off another suit, I think I sent you an orange/blue helmet last night too?
 
MitchZ06
Fired you off another suit, I think I sent you an orange/blue helmet last night too?

Sent you trainee 5.
I got a helmet from you, but I dont think it was orange and blue...
 
I remember it was blue, probably a marigold instead of orange...
 
MitchZ06
I remember it was blue, probably a marigold instead of orange...

Yeah.
Anyways, I've got some pretty good looking green and yellow suits/helmets.
Good for driving in Lotus'.
 
gogatrs
Yeah.
Anyways, I've got some pretty good looking green and yellow suits/helmets.
Good for driving in Lotus'.

Gee I like Lotus. Lol, anyone have BMW colored helmets and suits, or bright orange stuff?
 
I've got some yellow suits (Corvette baby) but I wouldn't mind some other patterns.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back