American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,707 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.
Anyways, I've got some pretty good looking green and yellow suits/helmets.
Good for driving in Lotus'.

How about green only or green and black? Will give positions in the race in return :)

j/k not sure they're worth much from me.
 
Tower Turn 13
How about green only or green and black? Will give positions in the race in return :)

j/k not sure they're worth much from me.

Check your gifts. :)
 
Cowboys965
Gee I like Lotus. Lol, anyone have BMW colored helmets and suits, or bright orange stuff?

I've sent you a blue and white one.
 
Tower Turn 13
How about green only or green and black? Will give positions in the race in return :)

j/k not sure they're worth much from me.

I have yellow suits for your lotus colored suits and helmets?
 
i have a green helmet with two thin horizontal yellow stripes.
 
marluxiaXI11
i have a green helmet with two thin horizontal yellow stripes.

I have 2 of those and 4 of 6 of my B spec guys has them too, I got one from the 5th lol
 
Man, gators, being generous today! and here I thought we had something special! lol
 
Don't hate the player. But don't hate the game either. Cuz we gotz race sewts.
 
t_ray_z28
Man, gators, being generous today! and here I thought we had something special! lol

:)
There's no trade limit for these.
I've been swapping with a couple other guys so I sent to you in between back ups. :)
 
gatrs have you got any of the suits in this pic?
avatarui004a.jpg

Wouldnt mind the one beside the orange and blue at the bottom (dark blue/orange/yellow) or a variation of it.
 
MitchZ06
gatrs have you got any of the suits in this pic?

Wouldnt mind the one beside the orange and blue at the bottom (dark blue/orange/yellow) or a variation of it.

Sorry, I don't recognize any of those. :/
 
Hmmm, reckon you could fire me over some(any) anyway? I'll see what I can send back.
 
MitchZ06
Hmmm, reckon you could fire me over some(any) anyway? I'll see what I can send back.

I'm leaving for the weekend in half an hour.
If I get a chance, I'll send a few.
If not, you know why...
 
I want that blue and orange suit before Gatrs gets is :D
 
Cheers man, have a good weekend.
 
Cowboys965
I want that blue and orange suit before Gatrs gets is :D

I've already got it. :dopey:
Rather, I have a few just like it.
And will be grabbing that other one next time I get a chance.
 
gogatrs
I've already got it. :dopey:
Rather, I have a few just like it.
And will be grabbing that other one next time I get a chance.

Will you be using a blue or orange helmet?
 
ok so who's hosting tonight's race? What time?
 
I'm in for tonight's race! Weeeee!!! I'm ready to get my rear kicked!
 
Could someone set up an open practice thing in their lounge? How about mine?! I'll send people friend requests with "neptune35" being me.
 
I can host if needed. Just need the official word from Gatr and I'll set it up!
 
Only problem is, Jav, you've reached MAXIMUM FRIENDSHIP LEVEL (tried to befriend you on PSN but it told me you had too many friends).
 
Jav
I can host if needed. Just need the official word from Gatr and I'll set it up!

Umm...remeber what happened last sunday? Lol jk Jav usually has a solid connection...most of the time. Haha
 
off topic

gran turismo just gave me a belated birthday present
 
Just tell me what time and I'll be there. In my lounge now practicing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back