American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,708 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Total douche bag move IMO. OK man here I come. Flashing my lights so you know I'm here. Ok...I'm gonna pass you. Making my move now......FFFFFUUUUUUU!!!!!!!
 
Been virtual and real Le Mans incidents caused by over aggressive driving this week!
 
The 908 is easier to drive than the Audi but the camber of the corners at Laguna Seca just makes it so easy to spin out. I'm looking loving at my easy to drive Corvette again.....

I feel faster in the 908. IMO it brakes and turns better than the R10. As it should right? But no matter what I do I'm always faster in the R10. Maybe because Im biased towards the Audi and the 908 is well....French. :lol:
 
Audi it is! Unless we're going to concentrate efforts on the GTE program?
 
Shes a load to handle. The way I've got it set up now, she has 1000tq. I did some last minute testing with mapping the tcs to the dpad on the ds3. On the slower corners I eould turn it up to 1 and then set it back to 0 when Im back on the straights. Before this my best was I think a 3:33 and I was able to get down to I think a 3:29. So it looks promissing at the moment.

The car is a lot to handle. Frightening that we're close to matching times in the Audis. I'm around 3:29-3:30 on a hotlap, but my wheel doesn't have the changeable stuff, so I'm on TCS 1 and ABS 1 with softs, with some LSD adjusting it seems to really make the torque manageable through corners. It's rare that I loose control as I really have a lock into the car's handling now. Only thing I really dislike is the seemingly horrid braking.
 
Can you PM me a tune TT13?
 
It might be different on my old wheel versus your new shiny DS3 :)

But I'll send you a tune.

Man, never thought it would come to this...

Night :)
 
Haha hey if you know something I dont then I'll be asking for your help.
 
Seems that way. Don't forget the support race! You guys down to do that Thursday, say, around 7pm?

EDIT: check the hairpin challenge series in my sig, pretty sure it's the diesel 908/R10 battle at Seca. Couldn't be better timed :)
 
Guys, I'm back.
After reading through everything, I've decided that we'll do one last race.
Qualifying will be on Thursday.
Track will be Nurburgring GP/F.
24 laps.

Is the OP all good?
 
Why the last race already?
 
I'm guessing he means one last preseason race, then start the season next week.
 
Hey guys, just letting you all know I'm still alive and kicking. Still working out some details, but still not available to race with you guys. Boy do I miss this. And I was doing good in the pre-season, too. I'll keep you guys updated.

Thank you.
 
Hi all, sorry I missed the last race, was out of town. Ready to get back to racing 👍
 
Hey guys I'm back, my Internet went out during the practice right before the race and didnt come back till today, so I missed most of le mans, and the NBA Finals, dang, I wanted the Heat to win too :(
 
And also, for Le Mans, Mitch, this means nothing!
 
What is the next track? The Nurburgring of some sort? GP?
 
Tower Turn 13

This
That pic of the Ferrari is epic.
Do yourself a favor and share that with the rest of the world.
 
Gogatrs you've been to lime rock? CT right?
 
Cowboys965
Gogatrs you've been to lime rock? CT right?

Every year since '06! :dopey:
July 12th this year?
 
gogatrs
Every year since '06! :dopey:
July 12th this year?

I went with my dad during BMW weekend there, they had the NASCAR North Series and Modifieds :D
Last year during 2010 actually
 
Cowboys965
I went with my dad during BMW weekend there, they had the NASCAR North Series and Modifieds :D
Last year during 2010 actually

:yuck:
I'm redneckaphobic.

We go for the ALMS race, the Daytona Prototypes (on memorial day, I hate those parades :yuck:), a PCA event once in a blue moon (I wish we could participate, my dad used to have a 356 :drool:), Formula Fords (which my dad used to compete in), and for karting stuff on the autocross course.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back