American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,710 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
80's camaros are redneck cars
 
marluxiaXI11
80's camaros are redneck cars

Thank you.
Speaking of rednecks.
This weekend, I met this guy.
We talked for awhile, then he walked away to leave.
He climbed into his old BMW 2002.
He starts it up and there's this ROAR from the engine.
And I mean V8 roar.
Apparently he put a Camaro SS engine in it. :scared:
 
I would not have expected anyone to do that.
 
Thank you.
Speaking of rednecks.
This weekend, I met this guy.
We talked for awhile, then he walked away to leave.
He climbed into his old BMW 2002.
He starts it up and there's this ROAR from the engine.
And I mean V8 roar.
Apparently he put a Camaro SS engine in it. :scared:
dropping the older BMW 5 series V8s in the smaller chasis is a common swap in the BMW comunity, they can go fast as hell!!
 
Jav
dropping the older BMW 5 series V8s in the smaller chasis is a common swap in the BMW comunity, they can go fast as hell!!

With the downside of looking like a hill Billie.
 
So one last pre season at Nurburgring GP/F this week?
 
Thats what seems to be the plan. Kind of glad were doing this. More time to spend with the r10. Im gonna need it. :x
 
FlyinHawaiian77
Thats what seems to be the plan. Kind of glad were doing this. More time to spend with the r10. Im gonna need it. :x

I'll post some lap times tonight to give you something to shoot for.

No one wants to team up with the Bentley?
 
Guys I'm gonna miss this one, going to a dance thing my wife's friend is doing. Luckily there's an extra preseason race so I'm not missing the season opener, which would suck. We'll hold off for the support race until next week.

Buy an R10 or 908!
 
Do you guys want to get rid of GTC?
 
I'll post some lap times tonight to give you something to shoot for.

No one wants to team up with the Bentley?

I'm driving a Bentley, may as well...should we coordinate driving suits?

Miscellaneous.jpg
 
Guys, what's the highest HP you can get out of your BMWs?
 
I'm driving a Bentley, may as well...should we coordinate driving suits?

Miscellaneous.jpg

I'll see what suits I have, currently just use the default all Red.
 
gogatrs
:yuck:
I'm redneckaphobic.

We go for the ALMS race, the Daytona Prototypes (on memorial day, I hate those parades :yuck:), a PCA event once in a blue moon (I wish we could participate, my dad used to have a 356 :drool:), Formula Fords (which my dad used to compete in), and for karting stuff on the autocross course.

It wasn't that rednecky :P wasn't just ovals, we sat on the hill the car faces when it start going through the chicane after the 1st or 2nd turn
 
I'll see what suits I have, currently just use the default all Red.

You got it, buddy.
Miscellaneous_1.jpg


Just lemme know, and I can hook you up with the same suit. Know what I'm sayin?
Miscellaneous_2.jpg
 
I was running 1:46s at GP/F with the Bentley, only managed a 1:48.9 best with the R10 though.
 
Cowboys965
Haven't practiced yet :P

Nor have I.
I think that I'll run GT this time around.
Remember, qualifying on Thursday.
Practice room tonight?
 
Weren't you trying to give the BMW M3 Coupe and the Aston Martin a power boost? Or just the AM? Cuz if it is I might go to that and GT
 
BMW spec is now 590/1342. :)
Aston is going to take some more testing though...
A power boost for the Ferrari is also in order...
 
BMW spec is now 590/1342. :)
Aston is going to take some more testing though...
A power boost for the Ferrari is also in order...

I enjoy the way you put words together.
 
How's 480/1250 sound? ;)
 
Wait. I'm already running that lol. Ooops. So....in conclusion, sounds good to me. :)
 
I was running 1:46s at GP/F with the Bentley, only managed a 1:48.9 best with the R10 though.

Well then. Looks like the R10 needs a boost in hp also. :)

I dont think Ill be able to make it this Thursday. Im in the process of moving. Should be all up and ready to go by Saturday though.
 
Guys, Mitch is going to be using the Mazda 787B Stealth...
 
Hello. Ive been reading your thread here. Do you have any room for entries? What nights/times do you race?

Thanks,
Websrfr
 
I'm driving a Bentley, may as well...should we coordinate driving suits?

Miscellaneous.jpg

have this one? I'm using it

Miscellaneous.jpg


see, all ready in the top podium stance.... ready for this friday!
 
The Aston is getting 20 more HP.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back