American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,710 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aston is now 570/1387.
Guys, do you want to get rid of GTC?
 
have this one? I'm using it

Miscellaneous.jpg


see, all ready in the top podium stance.... ready for this friday!

Alas, my various attempts at acquiring that hideously:crazy: fluorescent shade were absconded by good fortune. :sly:
 
gogatrs
Aston is now 570/1387.
Guys, do you want to get rid of GTC?

Thanks gatr. Personally, I like three classes, but of course you need people to drive in it.

I won't be at the last pre season race... Summertime, *sigh*.
 
Alas, my various attempts at acquiring that hideously:crazy: fluorescent shade were absconded by good fortune. :sly:

Haters_Gonna_Hate.gif


haha

Had some good testing today at GP/F... LMPs better bring their A game. :D

How many laps will GP/F be, and will damage be on Full?
 
Way to join the Bandwagon Mitch. ^^ Zoom Zoom
 
If you dump GTC I'll just move up anyway to GT but it gives it an interesting twist with a spec class.
 
If we have a good GT class going I'll happily use the M3
 
Haters_Gonna_Hate.gif


haha

Had some good testing today at GP/F... LMPs better bring their A game. :D

How many laps will GP/F be, and will damage be on Full?

That's awesome.

I guess I should practice some, considering I haven't really driven on GP/F at all.
 
If you dump GTC I'll just move up anyway to GT but it gives it an interesting twist with a spec class.

I think a spec class would be amazing, if it had more than 4 people.... I like a bigger field though.
 
How many people are in GT
 
t_ray_z28
idk. still not many. wish we could have around 10 of each class at once! That would be AWESOME!! :crazy:

And the iRacing bug continues to spread. I'm still fighting it on account of my wallet size...
 
Okay, so when is the next race after this one. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this one at Nurburgring GP/F. But I'll be able to make the next one, starting the season.
 
sugarglider661
Okay, so when is the next race after this one. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this one at Nurburgring GP/F. But I'll be able to make the next one, starting the season.

Next race is normal time next week.
Qualifying tomorrow!
 
gnsnprwldwsl
What bug???

Like everyone sees how good iRacing is and wants to buy it, they tell their friends and they're interested etc.
 
Looks like everyone left gt and went lmp? There are some guys in gt that rarely post in this thread though. Potato is in that class with the viper.
 
Looks like everyone left gt and went lmp? There are some guys in gt that rarely post in this thread though. Potato is in that class with the viper.

Lol yea, 11 cars for 6 spots. Maybe take the fastest 6 for the race?
 
Not sure if I can make the race but Ill try make qualis tomorrow. BTW gatrs can you change me back to the R10 Stealth please? found a tune that makes it driveable.
 
Yup! Still here in the 458!!
 
Is qually tonight? I have a family commitment until 10
 
Yea I gave a baseball game at 5:30 or 6:00pm tonight
 
Rich77
Is qually tonight? I have a family commitment until 10

We can move GTC qualifying until later.
It's ok if you show up mid session.
Do you know when you're going to get home at?
 
Cowboys965
Yea I gave a baseball game at 5:30 or 6:00pm tonight

That's fine.
Room opens at 8.
 
gogatrs
That's fine.
Room opens at 8.

Oh k
Oh and by the way I think I'll move to the BMW M3 idk 100% yet but if there is a good amount of GT guys there I will be using it, if not, Mazda 787B
 
Uh simple question, why is the BMW M3 allowed 590HP when it cant even reach that? Or am I missing upgrades somehow...
 
Cowboys965
Uh simple question, why is the BMW M3 allowed 590HP when it cant even reach that? Or am I missing upgrades somehow...

Engine break in.
I'll lower it back down if you want me to. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back