American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,713 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can move GTC qualifying until later.
It's ok if you show up mid session.
Do you know when you're going to get home at?

Yeah, if we could move GTC qualifying back that would be great, maybe 10ET (7PT)

At least tonight, as I also got something going on at the normal time
 
Hey, what's the first race of the real season gonna be?
 
Yeah, whats the final decision on quali time tonight? cause I need to go run arrends real quick and may not be back in time, if it's pushed back i'll go, if its still coming up here shortly, ill go out later.
 
Guys, qualy is going to be moved back.
Room opens at 9 EST.
 
8 (time zone)?

I think it's EDT, but I'm not sure because the room would've open by now (7:45 = Room opens, according to post #3).

Nevermind.
 
If anyone wants to practice I opened a room.. 1472 6399 8580 0415 4821
 
Qualifying Room Up:
1472-6118-3658-4757-6883

LMPs get in here.
 
You guys still have room? I just got back
 
GT, get in here.
 
Time - 1:44:611
 
Really? 2 seconds faster? God damnit....
 
And I thought a 1:46 was good....and that was at 750hp, I'm boned....
 
GT:
potato- 1:56.774
t ray- 1:58.888
Cowboy- 2:01.751
 
If we only got 3 guys in GT I wanna make the move to LMP again. :P
 
I'm just hoping I've made the cut for LMP otherwise I'll have to go back to GT....
 
What do you mean the cut? We're not doing that thing where we compete to get into the races are we?

Because if so I might as well quit the series right now :(
 
See how many people are entered for LMP! :scared:

Just hoping my quali time is good enough to get me in the top 6...
 
Doesnt look like the turn out was good for qualies. I might make the move into gt to balance it out a little more. I didnt originally sign up for LMP anyway so if I have to make a move cause someone called it before me thats fine.

How do we figure out who starts from the back for the guys who didnt make qualies tonight?
 
tissimo
who joins the room first, lol.

Pretty much.
Everyone that has qualified tonight has made the cut.
Those that were in season one get in next.
And then it's the order you signed up in.
 
gogatrs
pretty much.
Everyone that has qualified tonight has made the cut.
Those that were in season one get in next.
And then it's the order you signed up in.

:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back