American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,713 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tower Turn 13
I will be back for next week's season opener.

You can race tomorrow.
If you can make it...
 
I'm going to have to ask on behalf of myself and Flyin (if he runs the R10) that it gets a serious power break, in the qualis I ran a 1:46 and that was at 750hp and I'm still 2-3 seconds off the pace....I know it sounds crazy but 750+hp is the only way the R10 can really compete against the others.
 
I want to announce that I have a sponsership deal with Monster Energy! lol, you'll see what I mean in tomarrows race! :)
 
t_ray_z28
I want to announce that I have a sponsership deal with Monster Energy! lol, you'll see what I mean in tomarrows race! :)

Monster?
TT13 already has Tequila Patron. :p
 
I'm going to have to ask on behalf of myself and Flyin (if he runs the R10) that it gets a serious power break, in the qualis I ran a 1:46 and that was at 750hp and I'm still 2-3 seconds off the pace....I know it sounds crazy but 750+hp is the only way the R10 can really compete against the others.

Does that mean it gets a break in your series, er, I mean, mitch's series? :)
 
Speaking to Mitch no, 700PP is still the limit since the focus is on development :sly:
 
Funny story, the Aston Martin DB9 can do 1:53's around the Nurb GP/F....even funnier is that the McLaren F1 Stealth in GTE form (500/1275) can only manage 2 minute flat laps. Crazy stuff :scared:
 
NRGR
Funny story, the Aston Martin DB9 can do 1:53's around the Nurb GP/F....even funnier is that the McLaren F1 Stealth in GTE form (500/1275) can only manage 2 minute flat laps. Crazy stuff :scared:

And you errr, Mitch said they were too slow.
 
Turns out Mitch was wrong, damn fool....
 
I'm going to have to ask on behalf of myself and Flyin (if he runs the R10) that it gets a serious power break, in the qualis I ran a 1:46 and that was at 750hp and I'm still 2-3 seconds off the pace....I know it sounds crazy but 750+hp is the only way the R10 can really compete against the others.

I started running 46's as well, got stuck there for a few minutes. Went to the garage, made a few tweaks, pushed a little harder, picked it apart in pieces. Also, I think tire wear was off, so keep that in mind.
 
With tire wear on it just gets worse once they start going off....to even get a 1:46 I had to go to 750hp, before it was just 1:48 at best at 680hp, 5 gears doesn't help either.
 
Why does it only have 5 gears.
I would think they would have made it with 6 gears.
 
Audi thought it was a good idea to go with 5? The R18 has 6 gears but its not in the game....
 
Oh god no....black corvette with green rims? Green corvette with black rims? Just dont get the abomination of colour in the way of my R10, if you see its stealthyness coming :dopey:
 
Funny story, the Aston Martin DB9 can do 1:53's around the Nurb GP/F....even funnier is that the McLaren F1 Stealth in GTE form (500/1275) can only manage 2 minute flat laps. Crazy stuff :scared:

Who is this NRGR poser?
 
Not MitchZ06 thats all I know :dopey:
 
Oh god no....black corvette with green rims? Green corvette with black rims? Just dont get the abomination of colour in the way of my R10, if you see its stealthyness coming :dopey:

you're gonna love it, and you'll like it!:drool:
 
t_ray_z28
you're gonna love it, and you'll like it!:drool:

What lap times is it running? I got a 2:01 with my BMW M3
 
What lap times is it running? I got a 2:01 with my BMW M3

I did a 1:58.888 last night in quali, and that was all the time with that car I've had all week.
 
hey sugarglider / or neptune, I'm going to be in your neck of the woods tomarrow! for the ADRL event.


Note: didn't mean to double post, sorry.
 
What time is the room going up? Am I hosting tonight?
 
I'll be on in a minute, just drying off from a shower. I can host if need be.
 
Opening room now.
Sorry for delay.
 
1472-6118-4130-9225-7297

Jav, if you show up late, the room may be full... :/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back