American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,713 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
B there in a sec gotta change aero kit -.-
 
Lol!! 15 minutes guys!
 
Got DC'ed oh gosh no...
 
DUDE what the hell. The race starts and I am viewing the in pit pre race screen but I can still drive. No HUD nothing. But I can see chat box, countdown, and player list- all frozen. I pit and could control my car in pit (which was cool but not my point) so I just quit. Sorry for that whole mess guys :( I didn't even get to race...
 
Hi-5 for sleeping in!....again!....
 
Yea I slept in until 4 yesteday and 2 today
 
Yeah but sleeping in for me means I miss races.....
 
Sorry guys, I had to start watching the Canadian GP with my Dad.
We've had it DVRed.

Results:
tissimo
marluxiaXI11
gtamann123
Parabulla
Blaze_409
GTP_Potatochip
t ray z28
Cowboy965
gogatrs
 
Yea that's not fun.
I have to hide my playstation controller or i dont get to use it until the sun goes down

Nice job overtaking me at Castrol-S (1st turn) at the last lap

I was lucky that you decided to pit before the 13th lap
 
Last edited:
Gatrs any chance allowing the M5 '08?
 
Why keep switching cars cowboys? Or do they all handle not how you like?
 
NRGR
Why keep switching cars cowboys? Or do they all handle not how you like?

I'm a picky person.
 
Cept for the Mazda 787B he doesn't know why he stopped using...
 
Cowboys965
Gatrs any chance allowing the M5 '08?

No.
No chance at all.
Not gonna happen. :/
Sorry bud.
 
I'm not the best consistent driver tbh nut Mazda and BMW FTW :D
 
Last edited:
Cowboys965
I'm not the best consistent driver tbh nut Mazda and BMW FTW :D btw is that Mitch?

Shhhhhhhhh.
Whatch'youtalkinbout Willis?
:sly:
 
Great race Blaze and t_ray. I don't think the game saved the tune I had on the Viper, which cost me some time. I could do consistent 1:57's in qualifying, but only managed a 1:58.4 in the race. Still, there was some great GT action.

Also, sorry to t_ray for any bumping. We had a great battle there.
 
Good racw
 
Last edited:
Cowboys965
I'm like, same avatar pic, seems like he changed his name, hmmm...

Shut Up I said!
 
Any video highlights for your races?
 
Daverytimes
Any video highlights for your races?

No capture card. :/
If anybody wants to put up highlights after each race, I'll give you a car/ticket per video...
 
No capture card. :/
If anybody wants to put up highlights after each race, I'll give you a car/ticket per video...

without FF & Rewind replay controls that would be a major pita.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back