American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,713 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why keep switching cars cowboys? Or do they all handle not how you like?

not trying to be mean, but if none of the cars are working, its probably you... why don't you pick one, try and get really used to it, and see how it works out for you? because switching back and forth i could see being more difficult because you'd have to continually learn the next car. promise, not trying to mean or a jerk, just trying to help.

Great race Blaze and t_ray. I don't think the game saved the tune I had on the Viper, which cost me some time. I could do consistent 1:57's in qualifying, but only managed a 1:58.4 in the race. Still, there was some great GT action.

Also, sorry to t_ray for any bumping. We had a great battle there.

lol, the bumps were no problem, all part of it! I was just pumped I was keeping up with you when I was! I was remember back to GT Academy and how much faster your times were than mine, and I was like, "man... back in the pack for me... " lol This race was one of my favorites for sure!

He's not Mitch ;)

He's Mitchs evil brother Max
 
t_ray_z28
not trying to be mean, but if none of the cars are working, its probably you... why don't you pick one, try and get really used to it, and see how it works out for you? because switching back and forth i could see being more difficult because you'd have to continually learn the next car. promise, not trying to mean or a jerk, just trying to help.
Yea I sort of KNOW it is me, I want to experiment before the season, plus I made the move to GT because I had trouble just Flat out controlling an LMP during Monza, and I'm just a BMW fan on top of that :P I use a DS3 I'm thinking about getting a wheel, anyone know a cheap good one?
 
Cowboys965
Yea I sort of KNOW it is me, I want to experiment before the season, plus I made the move to GT because I had trouble just Flat out controlling an LMP during Monza, and I'm just a BMW fan on top of that :P I use a DS3 I'm thinking about getting a wheel, anyone know a cheap good one?

I might sell my DFGT so I can get a G27...
 
gogatrs
I might sell my DFGT so I can get a G27...

No thx looking for a new one, the Porsche Carrera maybe
 
tissimo
Thats what I have, hard to beat the price.

Is it worth it? Its about $150 US right? And what's the newest one, or best one,
 
I figured you'd like them since I featured the Monster machine.

lol, speaking of, Monster thought tonights performance was good enough for a full ride! lol, get used to the green car!:sly:
 
lol, speaking of, Monster thought tonights performance was good enough for a full ride! lol, get used to the green car!:sly:

Just goes to show you, they'll sponsor anybody.

NrburgringGP_F_8.jpg
 
Last edited:
lmao
 
There was also a last lap battle between the pescarolo and the toyota
 
Next race is season opener at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca?
 
Cowboys965
Next race is season opener at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca?

Correct.
Does anyone want a Lotus Evora homologated?
 
Are there any spots left in any of the classes?
 
G8R_MaD3
Are there any spots left in any of the classes?

To make a race, you need to qualify on Thursday.
Fastest eight from each class move on to the real race on Friday.
 
Important Announcement:
No More GTC Class.
GTC drivers may either drop out, or switch classes
 
G8R_MaD3
I'll try it, which group would it be in?

GT, I need to get it homologated though...
Also, since there's no more GTC, I'm going to go to GT with a RUF.
 
Just goes to show you, they'll sponsor anybody.

Ok... so, I was SO insulted by this, I decided to show you up with my own AWESOME pictures! And I gotta tell you, MY pictures, are BETTER! I'm a total pro! A natural! Don't be too imbarrased by my outdoing you parabulla! Enjoy! :sly:

NrburgringGP_F_3.jpg


NrburgringGP_F_2.jpg


NrburgringGP_F_1.jpg


NrburgringGP_F.jpg


Oh, yeah... best photographer of EVER award here guys!
 
Lol!!
 
Its cool t_ray, you're just hiding its ugliness with that vomit green :crazy:
 
Evora WOULD be cool. Man that tears at my Lotus heartstrings a bit...

But I won't give in. Ferrari is where I'm gonna stay...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back