American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,713 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
What have your times been at Laguna Seca? Have you tested?
 
Changing to Viper, actually. I'll have video posted of me at Laguna Seca in the Viper.
 
I've opened a testing room if anyone wants to join.

1472-6118-3658-4758-1198
 
Yes/no to the LMP McLaren gatrs?
 
MitchZ06
Yes/no to the LMP McLaren gatrs?

👎
Sorry Mitch.
Would you put it in LMP in you series?
 
Well considering it did get entered as a LMGTP in 1999 I'd happily allow it in.
 
MitchZ06
Well considering it did get entered as a LMGTP in 1999 I'd happily allow it in.

lol
Still no though.

The McLaren is not an LMP or Group C car.

Sorry Mitch.
 
sugarglider661
I've opened a testing room if anyone wants to join.

1472-6118-3658-4758-1198

Room still open?
 
Technically for one year it was :p

So if thats a no on the McLaren in GT I guess I'll stick to being a backmarker in LMP with the Stealth R10.
 
You're a brave man, mitch, to drive the R10. It's a handful.

BTW on the tunes tunes tunes tunes thread I use the Stealth tuning with the stock LSD settings instead of theirs. I think the higher acceleration number makes the torque a little bit more manageable. Still tweaky but doable with throttle management.
 
I just set the LSD to 5, 5, 5. It brings the rear into check and makes it easy to drive with the DS3 but probably slower....
 
Technically for one year it was :p

So if thats a no on the McLaren in GT I guess I'll stick to being a backmarker in LMP with the Stealth R10.

No way dude, I'm the official backmarker, none shall finish below me.
respect-my-authority.jpg
 
So next week is race #1, Laguna Seca?
 
Rich77
So next week is race #1, Laguna Seca?

Yessir!
What class/car are you going to be in?
 
No way dude, I'm the official backmarker, none shall finish below me.
respect-my-authority.jpg

Sorry Officer Cartman but you've got competition for that last place, bring it! :dopey:
 
gogatrs
Yessir!
What class/car are you going to be in?

I can't handle LMP lol definitely GT but not sure which car yet. I wanna drive a Bimmer if I can but I'll see.
 
Rich77
I can't handle LMP lol definitely GT but not sure which car yet. I wanna drive a Bimmer if I can but I'll see.

BMW is fine...
 
How does the DB9 drive? I've never raced one, and that car is sexxxyyyy.
 
Super mega fast! No really its a bit of a porker and kinda slow...
 
MitchZ06
Super mega fast! No really its a bit of a porker and kinda slow...

I've always believed in German engineering, the M3 is no exception. I think the DB9 is more of a luxury car, where the M3 is screaming performance. Plus E90s are fun as hell to ride in...I'll take the bimmer gatrs :)
 
Cmon gatrs, McLaren MP4-12C GT! You know you wanna!
 
MitchZ06
Cmon gatrs, McLaren MP4-12C GT! You know you wanna!

Oh right the fabled Mclaren. Classic Merc vs. BMW. How's that drive?

Edit- where do you see the Mclaren on the list?
 
mclaren-mp4-12c-gt3.jpg


Oh right the fabled Mclaren. Classic Merc vs. BMW. How's that drive?

Edit- where do you see the Mclaren on the list?

Its not, I'm asking him if he can add it.
 
MitchZ06
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/b9D-CKU5Ou0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>">YouTube Link</a>

Its not, I'm asking him if he can add it.

Oh well I might take that if you bother to wake up for any of the races :P

For now I say M3 tho.
 
You guys fight amongst yourselves while Speed 13 Ferrari takes first and second :)

Or First and DNF the way my internet is going...
 
1:24.171 best with the McLaren MP4-12C so far at Laguna Seca...
 
Blaze_409
Any news on the Evora?

I'm working on it.
The weight will be 1250 for sure.
The HP is looking like it'll be fully tuned...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back