American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,723 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next race PLEASE don't swerve on the pace lap. It got out of hand last time and I don't want to have to make at last mi ute pit stop before the race starts. It looks like I am in good shape (got down to a 1:23.965 in the Viper - don't even know how) and I don't want my race to be ruined because of swervers. If people swerve I'm just going to stay back at the end of the pack.
 
People are only crashing into others swerving because they're too close, if you get hit by someone who's swerving drop back a bit and give them space....
 
Looks like you need a little slowing down anyway sugarglider ;)

j/k

But seriously I don't know how you guys are getting those times. Don't know how or why I'm 3 seconds slower...
 
All that sugars got him twitching with his super fast reflexes...
 
Usually a wheel helps because you just can't be as fast with the DS3...
 
Usually a wheel helps because you just can't be as fast with the DS3...

Sadly I have one. But it's a ps2 wheel I've had for ages with 90 degree turning. Hopefully will be upgrading ASAP to either a G25 or Jav's old Carrera wheel. Either would be fine with me as an obvious upgrade.

In other news, the Diesel challenge will be held at Laguna Seca Thursday before qualifying, around 7/7:15. No qualy, just random get on and go. 908 and R10 only (please a few people bring R10s :)). I'm gonna say it's 700pp just because it's easier that way. Stealth R10 is fine. Probably around 10 laps maybe fewer depending on time allowance.
 
MitchZ06
Usually a wheel helps because you just can't be as fast with the DS3...

Excuses excuses. :rolleyes:
I'll bet that NRGR could beat you with a DS3 even when you were use a wheel. :lol:
 
I'll be using an R10. :)
 
I know this is insane, but I don't have any racing control setup right now. Just the regular controller. But I'll be Getting one soon.
 
I'll agree with you gatrs if you'll allow the MP4-12C :p
 
MitchZ06
I'll agree with you gatrs if you'll allow the MP4-12C :p

You REALLY want this car in, don't you?
 
MitchZ06
Oh god yes!

Shutup T_ray otherwise you're going back to Germany! :dopey:

T ray says no.
Sorry Mitch. :/
 
t_ray....best make sure that SLS of yours is well protected :sly:
 
MitchZ06
t_ray....best make sure that SLS of yours is well protected :sly:

I'll make sure the track marshals are well distracted...
*looks through hooker contacts*
 
They'll be renaming Laguna Seca to Shuntsville after Friday :sly:
 
MitchZ06
They'll be renaming Laguna Seca to Shuntsville after Friday :sly:

RGC002-willis.jpg
 
MP4-12C GT

You know you want it :drool:
 
Hey uhhh...I think im gonna show up in my 908 this comming Friday. The pretty one with all the colors as my daughter would like to say. :)
 
You know what would be hilarious? If I entered in a Tesla in a 'GT Electric' class....
 
Hey uhhh...I think im gonna show up in my 908 this comming Friday. The pretty one with all the colors as my daughter would like to say. :)

I would say your daughter probably could drive it better but I forgot I'm not racing you I'm avoiding GETTING HIT BY you (different classes). :scared:
 
Last edited:
Ahh c mon. Im not that bad. :lol: am I? :(

My youngest one actually started racing with the wheel when forza 3 came out. I think I might have turnes her away when I kept yelling at her to stay on the road. :lol:
 
Naw you're not bad I'm just trash talking lol.

Maybe she was rally racing? You know, thinking outside the box :)
 
In other news, the Diesel challenge will be held at Laguna Seca Thursday before qualifying, around 7/7:15. No qualy, just random get on and go. 908 and R10 only (please a few people bring R10s :)). I'm gonna say it's 700pp just because it's easier that way. Stealth R10 is fine. Probably around 10 laps maybe fewer depending on time allowance.

Hard to choose an R10 when its the underdog. I might try it though. A PP limit unbalances the LMPs imo, but I'll take a look at just those two, maybe itll even them out. I'll report in your thread my findings.
 
Gotta say gogatrs, its pretty hateful when you deny a kiwi the right to drive an orange McLaren....Bruce is one of our greatest racing drivers ever, the mans a national treasure! :dopey:
 
Hard to choose an R10 when its the underdog. I might try it though. A PP limit unbalances the LMPs imo, but I'll take a look at just those two, maybe itll even them out. I'll report in your thread my findings.

700pp means you can ditch downforce for hp or visa versa, even ballast to raise both a bit.

Might even give R10 a turbo, what do you think?
 
Mines running a stage 2 turbo. Puts it right at 1000tq. Little more room to turn up the power if your gonna run 700pp. I think mine is regulated to be at 680 right now. Tissimo is right tho. It is an underdog right now :(
 
We can adjust the regulations if you guys would like, though the race is just for fun and at the least you can place above the other R10s.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back