American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,725 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a matter of MY or YOUR words exactly, it's how it's phrased. Luckily I have gotten to do the real deal (raced in 250cc Superkarts and such) and was pretty successful, too. So I know people who's lives aren't anything but video games WOULD get a little mad at the world.

Please don't make enemies with me before the season has started. I respect your opinion if you aren't so pushy about it. Pushiness is a quality I don't respect.

Thanks ------

Sugarglider661

You've just earned your place on my total jackass list with that comment, know who you're talking to before saying such things. Superkarts is nothing compared to GT3 my friend :rolleyes:
 
And it was with comments like that that you got BANNED FROM GTPLANET temporarily.
 
Sorry but really? Yes it did and you know what, I stand by my comments I made. The individual was trying to say dirty racing is how you should race and whilst I expressed my opinion and called him an idiot for believing what he did he tried to threaten physical violence, I stood by my claims and yes, I was banned for a week.

You don't seem to get that I'm not some kid who just plays video games and does nothing else, I've competed at various levels of motorsport around the Australia and New Zealand area and have far more experience racing than most people my age. Trying to tell me my opinion is invalid because you think I sit at home playing GT5 is like telling me I poo out my ears and the earth is flat...
 
Both Audis crashing out pissed me off. Just goes to show, when they don't have rotten luck they will crush the Pugs (first place baby!)

Le Mans hates McNish. And Rocky now that I think about it. What a race though!
 
I don't feel as bad about being off pace when you guys have race experience. Kinda like me playing a tactical military shooter with trained snipers or something.
 
picture.php

Could be trying to avoid this?
 
What, Mitch, in one of those silly little club races at places like Phillip Island? And I am not just some kid playing GT5 on their butt all day. I've raced SCCA just last year in a Chevrolet Corvette and plan to begin racing in Spec Miata series. I've raced at Road America, Laguna Seca, Road Atlanta, Virginia International Raceway, Heartland Park, of course, and numerous others... like Mid-Ohio and Daytona.
 
But hey, how about everyone maintain relative peace around here, 'Kay?
 
What, Mitch, in one of those silly little club races at places like Phillip Island? And I am not just some kid playing GT5 on their butt all day. I've raced SCCA just last year in a Chevrolet Corvette and plan to begin racing in Spec Miata series. I've raced at Road America, Laguna Seca, Road Atlanta, Virginia International Raceway, Heartland Park, of course, and numerous others... like Mid-Ohio and Daytona.

Didn't think Australia GT was classified as club racing but okay then...I'd rattle off some track names but I'm betting you'd only pick up on the famous ones like Mount Panorama or Willowbank...

I never said you were some kid playing GT5, don't try and twist my words.
 
Well, Mitch, I'll believe you if you send me the links to the websites you're on. Can't find you even in the archives on the Australian GT site.
 
Same to you ;)

I'm not on any websites I know of seeing as I've been mostly a second driver for some teams at the higher levels and generally I keep a low key approach to these things (never know who might be googling you...).

Gotta say tho, why haven't you been criticizing gatrs for allowing the BMW V12 LMR, Jaguar XJR-9, Mazda 787B, Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM, Mercedes-Benz Sauber C9, Nissan R89C, Nisan R92CP, Peugeot 905, Toyota GT-ONE and Toyota MINOLTA 88C-V in LMP when they all haven't raced past 2000? Infact some havent even raced past 1995 when the McLaren F1 debuted at Le Mans.....
 
Tower Turn 13
I don't feel as bad about being off pace when you guys have race experience. Kinda like me playing a tactical military shooter with trained snipers or something.

Hmm I never thought of it that way. That's a good excuse, could I borrow it? :D

And guys seriously this fighting is getting to a schoolgirl bitch slap contest. No offense but this is for ALMS on PS3 and ALMS in real life. It was one thing to dispute gatrs car selection but now your criticizing racing experience...the irony of the whole thing is that GT5 IS /just/ a game.
 
Hmm I never thought of it that way. That's a good excuse, could I borrow it? :D

And guys seriously this fighting is getting to a schoolgirl bitch slap contest. No offense but this is for ALMS on PS3 and ALMS in real life. It was one thing to dispute gatrs car selection but now your criticizing racing experience...the irony of the whole thing is that GT5 IS /just/ a game.

I never disputed it, just asked for a car to be added. But yes your right I'm kinda finding this a bit pointless over what is just a game...I'm still very much keen on running the F1 but hey, its sugarglider....I mean gogatrs decision if it stays or doesn't :dopey:

We still got qualis on Thursday?
 
Ummmm. this is the American Lemans Series 2 Thread. Any personal quabbles can be fought out over Private Message......

Mitch you should forget about the Mclaren F1. GoGatrs said No.
 
He did say yes until someone opened their trap...
 
What, Mitch, in one of those silly little club races at places like Phillip Island? And I am not just some kid playing GT5 on their butt all day. I've raced SCCA just last year in a Chevrolet Corvette and plan to begin racing in Spec Miata series. I've raced at Road America, Laguna Seca, Road Atlanta, Virginia International Raceway, Heartland Park, of course, and numerous others... like Mid-Ohio and Daytona.



Didn't think Australia GT was classified as club racing but okay then...I'd rattle off some track names but I'm betting you'd only pick up on the famous ones like Mount Panorama or Willowbank...

I never said you were some kid playing GT5, don't try and twist my words.

I just want to tell you both, I think you both suck cause all I can afford is to drag race my trailerpark ferrari! lol :dopey:
 
I share an automatic 2008 Nissan Sentra with my wife.

Yeah. Suck on THAT.
 
Lol

But yeah, we'd probably should have kept this argument under P.M.

Anyhow, enough of this fighting. Kind of silly now that I look back on it. But I still stand by my words.

Anyone getting better times than 1:23.6s, cause I'm kinda stuck.
 
No wonder you dont want the McLaren, 1:23.147.....
 
Yeah well it's not racing, is it. END OF CONVERSATION.
 
Laugh a little man, you'll get old too fast otherwise :p

That was at 500hp tho....Considering I barely make the races it won't matter what times I post with what car anyway.
 
sugarglider661
Lol

But yeah, we'd probably should have kept this argument under P.M.

Anyhow, enough of this fighting. Kind of silly now that I look back on it. But I still stand by my words.

Anyone getting better times than 1:23.6s, cause I'm kinda stuck.

seems a bit slow, 1:14

;)
 
What times can you get in the 458? Just curious if anyone wants to give it a go.
 
Tbh I'm all for the Mclaren :)
 
I'm confused.... weren't you 1:23s a couple of hours ago?

lol, thats what I was thinking?! Cause I did 1:24.013 last night just trying to set the car up.:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back