American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,725 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey t_ray, how uncompetitive was that F1? :dopey:
 
Hey t_ray, how uncompetitive was that F1? :dopey:

It was pretty terrible. I'm really sad for you being stuck with it! It seemed really slow and "outdated" lol :dopey:

btw, my DFGT was only 120.00 from gamestop, in December
 
Couldn't believe just how outdated it was tho, my god it was like having a horse drawn cart! :dunce:
 
:tdown:I was truly amazed at how easy it was to pull away from you in the straights.
 
I think one of the wheels fell off by then from a rusty nut breaking from being so old and outdated....
 
That thing was all rusted out. I'd be embarrassed to drive that car. The Lotus will def get you more chicks dude.
 
Honestly didn't know carbon could rust till toda.
 
It is orange, rust can be orange if left long enough :p

Hey gatrs, if I can qualify ahead of sugarglider with the F1 at 485/1250 would you allow me to race it? :dopey:
 
Last edited:
Mitch, are you requesting the mods to change your screen name to MitchF1? change of the car, change of the avatar, lol..
 
Tower Turn 13
Fixed.

j/k I can't even pretend I don't like Lotus :sly:

Everybody loves Lotus, right?
I have yet to come across a Lotus hater...
 
Honestly before using the Elise in the shifter league. I indeed was not a fan.

Well that's not all true. There Espirit V8 has always made me feel something.

Recall at the age of 10ish on a field trip seeing one and calling out what it was. All other kids were saying its a Lamborghini or it's a Ferrari. Got close to it. They seen it was indeed a Lotus Esprit. Boy I felt like king of cars that day. Hahahaha

But yea the four banger cars never inspired me till GT5. Now I like Lotus and would own one.
 
I really don't like Lotus. I'm sorry, but they just feel like driving a really snappy shifter kart. I always tuned my 250s to be slow out of the corners so they wouldn't spin out. They kind of drive terrible. Maybe not the Evora, but the Elise... :yuck:
 
Don't like anything cool do you? :p
 
Honestly before using the Elise in the shifter league. I indeed was not a fan.

Well that's not all true. There Espirit V8 has always made me feel something.

Recall at the age of 10ish on a field trip seeing one and calling out what it was. All other kids were saying its a Lamborghini or it's a Ferrari. Got close to it. They seen it was indeed a Lotus Esprit. Boy I felt like king of cars that day. Hahahaha

But yea the four banger cars never inspired me till GT5. Now I like Lotus and would own one.

lol, I was that kid too on a couple occasions I remember! :)

Don't like anything cool do you? :p

lol
 
Are we allowing the Mclaren F1?
 
Got a 1:23.504.

J/k! ;) Still stuck at a 1:23.959. Darn!
 
Last edited:
Hey, I want to create a group which posts our lap times from all our free practice sessions from our cars at the different tracks. We should all post our times on there to see how we compare to the fastest laps to others and compare data and swap ideas about tuning? Sound good? I'm gonna create it, if you want to join.
 
Fastest laps mean little when the green flag drops.

I'd rather see a drivers list with ratings. ;)
 
OwensRacing
Fastest laps mean little when the green flag drops.

I'd rather see a drivers list with ratings. ;)

Owens, are you gonna be racing?
 
OMG. Fastest lap yet... and I'm not j/king!

DSC00294.JPG


Also, about 4-5 weeks ago I went down to see a friend in Dallas, TX, and there was a very cool car show and I'd thought I'd share some pics with you. My friend's younger brother is the one in all the pics. Really awesome moment to see all of these fine specimens! I saw a Nissan GT-R, Ford GT, Corvette Z06, Art Morrison Vette, Fiat "Abarth", Camaro, Aston Martin DB9, numerous old cars, and several Ferraris including the 550 Maranello, the Barchetta, the California, the 430 Scuderia, and, to top it all off, the 458 Italia!!!

DSC00205.JPG


DSC00139.JPG


DSC00232.JPG


DSC00158.JPG


DSC00163.JPG


DSC00219.JPG


DSC00205.JPG


DSC00184.JPG


DSC00146.JPG


DSC00144.JPG
 
Awesome pics!

After testing, it seems the Classic Le Mans race will be fun...
 
That's nothing compared to the Rennsport Reunion. :p
 
Tower Turn 13
Awesome pics!

After testing, it seems the Classic Le Mans race will be awesome...

Definitely... :drool:
I think we should have three men teams for that race...
I can't wait!
And if it goes well, I'll start yet ANOTHER series lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back