American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,730 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely won't make the race this weekend anyway but I'll show up and spin off some laps with you guys Thursday.
 
Cowboys965
Have you ever seen the Top Gear episode where they have to buy a Porsche for 1500 pounds? :P

Sadly yes. :(
 
Wait, god I miss so much in a page. Mitch is leaving, there's no Evora and Jav is moving to a different car? I'm so confused...
 
Tower Turn 13
Wait, god I miss so much in a page. Mitch is leaving, there's no Evora and Jav is moving to a different car? I'm so confused...

What?
Jav is moving?
Telephone isn't fun!

Guys, can someone else host the room tomorrow?
 
You can still qualify, on Thursdays remember.
And I guess I'll keep the Evora out also since I haven't gotten a response to my question for Blaze...
I never said this was GT2 :p, just GT. :dopey:

And you know I can't say Audi and Peugeot only in LMP...

And also:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv157ZIInUk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlLzt2N2t-o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I0WfnhVs2s

What question??

edit: sorry it was back a few pages. I never saw it when you first asked. just found it now.

The max i got out of the evora was 484 hp.
 
Blaze it hasnt raced in the ALMS so going with mr realismgliders prerequisite that cars are only elegible if its raced in the ALMS its not allowed...didnt know he made the rules but there you go .
 
Guys, all events on Thursday are going to be bumped back an hour.
See post three for details.
 
Blaze_409
Is the Lotus Evora in?

Ask sugarglider...
No.
It would be crazy awesome on Laguna and other tight twisty tracks, but if there's one straight, it's done.
Even fully tuned.
Sorry bud.

Got a 1:23.139 BTW.
 
Ask sugarglider...
No.
It would be crazy awesome on Laguna and other tight twisty tracks, but if there's one straight, it's done.
Even fully tuned.
Sorry bud.

Got a 1:23.139 BTW.

I didnt have any issues on the straights.....I think i did a pretty good job on the gear ratios. The stock gear box ratios even in the fully customisable transmission for any Lotus won;t get you very far.

Who put sugar glider in charge of this. the Evora was cleared to race in the ALMS. they entered at the 12 hours of sebring but then withdrawed due to short time. Check this Link http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/ilmc-lotus-confirms-evora-gt2-program/
 
Indeed ask sugarglider. gatrs have you been requested to implement a driver resume and rank system along with level prerequisites?
 
MitchZ06
Indeed ask sugarglider. gatrs have you been requested to implement a driver resume and rank system along with level prerequisites?

And how would that work?....
 
Failed GTPILMC series Have a read thru the OP in that....I'm saying it as a joke btw, but I'm sure since sugarglider is the boss of car selection the Evora won't be allowed.

Mitch_Z06 i dont think your in this series. You specifically stated that you would not race. What are you doing here. Im not telling you to go away but quit it with the sugarglider combat and Mclaren comments!
 
I said put me on the reserve list. I drove in this last season and have been set to race this season....

And read it as light hearted banter, I couldn't care less what sugarglider thinks since gogatrs is the series host and its up to him what cars are used.
 
MitchZ06
I said put me on the reserve list. I drove in this last season and have been set to race this season....

And read it as light hearted banter, I couldn't care less what sugarglider thinks since gogatrs is the series host and its up to him what cars are used.

Oh, I thought sugarglider was in charge.

Tiss, what were the regs for LMP in BK's series?
 
Right, now I'm confused as hell....:dopey:
 
Blaze_409
680horsepower. No other limits.

So no 900 KG limit?
Do Amy cars have ballast penalties?
 
So no 900 KG limit?
Do Any cars have ballast penalties?

No. Its really even. At that low horsepower none of the cars have power advantages due to torque etc...because the power limit chokes all the engines.
 
Blaze_409
No. Its really even. At that low horsepower none of the cars have power advantages due to torque etc...because the power limit chokes all the engines.

OK then, we'll use that!
 
I vote for evora in. If Jav uses a different car I might move into my Evora...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back