American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,729 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would definitely join that series.

EDIT: Ugh, Jeff Gordon just appeared on my start screen:yuck:

What am I doing on here???

FOOOD.
 
Tower Turn 13
I would definitely join that series.

EDIT: Ugh, Jeff Gordon just appeared on my start screen:yuck:

What am I doing on here???

FOOOD.

I don't understand the message your trying to get past here. :/
 
Hey, is my teammate (I suppose he is) gman07 gonna be running?
 
No McLaren, no me :dopey:

(And cowboys don't try jump on the bandwagon...)
 
MitchZ06
No McLaren, no me :dopey:

(And cowboys don't try jump on the bandwagon...)

Hm. What Mclaren? Uh idk what your talking about :S
 
Jav
I might abandon Ferrari for McLaren...

Apparently Captain Realism doesn't want a decade old "outdated" rustbucket getting in the way so gogatrs has said no....
 
MitchZ06
Apparently Captain Realism doesn't want a decade old "outdated" rustbucket getting in the way so gogatrs has said no....

It's a le mans car hes just afraid it will just beat his precious "lizard" :P
 
Wonder how TT13 will feel if Jav ditches the Patron Ferrari for a Harrods McLaren :dopey:
 
Are you putting a Gulf design on your Mclaren?
 
No....mines papaya orange (like Bruce McLarens race cars) :dopey:
 
MitchZ06
No....mines papaya orange (like Bruce McLarens race cars) :dopey:

Wondering if you'd do like matte light blue and matte orange wheels or light blue wheels on your car, I have Marlbaro white on my normal one :D
 
That looks terrible on the McLaren (tired it on one of mine) but I do have a white one with gold chrome rims that looks pretty sweet (West style).

Team Authentic Just thought I'd post this up for sugarglider, could be his thing :dopey:
 
Last edited:
MitchZ06
That looks terrible on the McLaren (tired it on one of mine) but I do have a white one with gold chrome rims that looks pretty sweet (West style).

Team Authentic Just thought I'd post this up for sugarglider, could be his thing :dopey:

lmao

But are you serious about not coming?
Doesn't mean you'll get your McLaren if your not coming.
I'll take you off the entrant list...
 
No McLaren no me, I just can't think of another car on the list I want to drive (plus I miss races anyway from having sport on Saturday).
 
OK then.
Make sure you try to stop by for some of TT13's support races!
 
One thing tho, I really don't get why you'd say yes then no after someone has a whinge....if you're not going to allow the McLaren because it hasn't raced in the ALMS be consistent, no Evora, pretty much no LMP other than the Audi and Peugeot and you could argue no DB9 since it was only a GT1 car not GT2.

I'd like to atleast get some races in for this season however but eh, we'll see. Keep me on the reserves or something.
 
MitchZ06
One thing tho, I really don't get why you'd say yes then no after someone has a whinge....if you're not going to allow the McLaren because it hasn't raced in the ALMS be consistent, no Evora, pretty much no LMP other than the Audi and Peugeot and you could argue no DB9 since it was only a GT1 car not GT2.

I'd like to atleast get some races in for this season however but eh, we'll see. Keep me on the reserves or something.

You can still qualify, on Thursdays remember.
And I guess I'll keep the Evora out also since I haven't gotten a response to my question for Blaze...
I never said this was GT2 :p, just GT. :dopey:

And you know I can't say Audi and Peugeot only in LMP...

And also:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv157ZIInUk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlLzt2N2t-o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I0WfnhVs2s
 
You understand what I mean tho right?
 
MitchZ06
You understand what I mean tho right?

Yeah, I gotcha.
No hard feelings?
I may race as a part time driver for Constant Speed Racing in the LMES if I get bored every few Saturdays.
First I need to ask Jav though lol.
And find out if I have the car he's driving.
haha
 
What is this "classic series" you guys are taking about? This thread moves so fast it's hard to keep track. That sounds like much fun.
 
TK42OnE
What is this "classic series" you guys are taking about? This thread moves so fast it's hard to keep track. That sounds like much fun.

Well, TT13 and I have been working on some specs for one of his support races, and I've been enjoying those cars so much, I'm considering starting an entire league for them.
We'll see...
 
Yeah, I gotcha.
No hard feelings?
I may race as a part time driver for Constant Speed Racing in the LMES if I get bored every few Saturdays.
First I need to ask Jav though lol.
And find out if I have the car he's driving.
haha

No hard feelings.....but my statement stands.

He used the McLaren F1 Stealth at Rome and should be using for the rest of the season.
 
MitchZ06
No hard feelings.....but my statement stands.

He used the McLaren F1 Stealth at Rome and should be using for the rest of the season.

Don't have that car. :/
:cheers: bud!
TBH with you, the reason I didn't join was because there was a karting league starting up.
That looks like it's going a bit downhill.
Ah well, I'll look into your series again...
 
gogatrs
Well, TT13 and I have been working on some specs for one of his support races, and I've been enjoying those cars so much, I'm considering starting an entire league for them.
We'll see...

Nice. Sounds fun! There was another similar race planned by someone on the forums awhile ago but it didn't pan out. I have a '67 Cobra I spent a week preparing and never got to use it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back