American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,730 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tower Turn 13
So this race should last about an hour and a half?

Approximately yes.
Jav is NOT moving and neither are you.
I need to keep those Italians in line...
 
My last day of school today :D summer soon :D XD
 
Cowboys965
My last day of school today :D summer soon :D XD

Last day of school is tomorrow for me. :yuck:
Damn these snow days!
 
Last day of school was 3 years ago for me :dopey:
 
MitchZ06
Last day of school was 3 years ago for me :dopey:

🤬 you, ya olde coot!

Held day for me, so I'll be on around noon.

Cowboys, where in CT are you from?
 
I'm not even 20! If anything Jav is the ye olde bean here!
 
MitchZ06
I'm not even 20! If anything Jav is the ye olde bean here!

I think it's T Ray. :p
I think Indy was fifty something lol.
I should message him...
 
I think it's T Ray. :p
I think Indy was fifty something lol.
I should message him...

HEY! I'm only 25. I'm not THAT old.

btw.. I"M in charge here! Not gators, not sugarglider, not anybody else! Gators, you're driving the lotus, sugarglider, you're driving a prius, and Mitch, you're driving a mini. This is my series and my rules! If you don't like it, get out! lol
 
Last edited:
I'm the daddy up in this mofo!

Hahahaha



School just getting out? WTF. My kids been since first of June.
 
Yeah school lets out late may I think here... 26 now so summers off are a distant memory, lol...


Quali tonight right? Well there be the TTC challenge race or whatever before? Show room stock ZR1s right?
 
tissimo
Yeah school lets out late may I think here... 26 now so summers off are a distant memory, lol...

Quali tonight right? Well there be the TTC challenge race or whatever before? Show room stock ZR1s right?

What's this room?
 
HEY! I'm only 25. I'm not THAT old.

btw.. I"M in charge here! Not gators, not sugarglider, not anybody else! Gators, you're driving the lotus, sugarglider, you're driving a prius, and Mitch, you're driving a mini. This is my series and my rules! If you don't like it, get out! lol

sugarglider might not like your car choices man, they havent run in the ALMS iirc.....:dopey:
 
Just to further the inclusion of the McLaren F1 arguement, it has competed in America in 97 and 98 at Laguna Seca, Homestead-Miami Speedway and Sebring :dopey:
 
MitchZ06
Just to further the inclusion of the McLaren F1 arguement, it has competed in America in 97 and 98 at Laguna Seca, Homestead-Miami Speedway and Sebring :dopey:

stfu Mitch.
Nobody cares!
 
Taken from an accidental post on the FIA thread:
gogatrs
30 minutes for each class.
Guys, I have to go listen to Justin Bieber for 2 hours later tonight (school dance) it ends at nine supposedly.
If you don't hear anything from me by ten after, someone else can open the room.
Do TT13's race, then LMP qualifying, then GT.
I'll be there for LMP qualifying for sure.

EDIT: wrong thread haha
 
Cowboys965
What's this about TT13's race? And Mitch when is qualifying for your league?

Tt13's race is tonight at 9:20ish.
We're all using stock Z06s I believe.
 
Guys sorry to be so late on posting this, I just got out of my spanish final.

The support race is this one:

* Corvette Sport Americana (Laguna Seca)

Details: Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 stock, non-RM, stock tires.

So just go buy one, give it an oil change, paint it and bring it tonight!

EDIT: fixed!
 
Tower Turn 13
Guys sorry to be so late on posting this, I just got out of my spanish final.

The support race is this one:

* Corvette Sport Americana (Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 w/o Chicanes)

Details: Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 stock, non-RM, stock tires.

So just go buy one, give it an oil change, paint it and bring it tonight!

Yes, but racing at Laguna, not Le mans. Right?
 
Tower Turn 13
Guys sorry to be so late on posting this, I just got out of my spanish final.

The support race is this one:

* Corvette Sport Americana (Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 w/o Chicanes)

Details: Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 stock, non-RM, stock tires.

So just go buy one, give it an oil change, paint it and bring it tonight!

I don't think I have you added
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back