American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,731 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also would it be possible to do it earlier? I may not even make it to qualifying because I work at 9 (I can be late but only up to about 11). Maybe the support race at 8-8:30? If not someone else can host that race as well. Pretty simple no qualify random order start 10 laps.

EDIT: it's at Laguna, I'll update the OP now that I have free time.
 
Tower Turn 13
Also would it be possible to do it earlier? I may not even make it to qualifying because I work at 9 (I can be late but only up to about 11). Maybe the support race at 8-8:30? If not someone else can host that race as well. Pretty simple no qualify random order start 10 laps.

You can do the support race at 8-8:30, but I won't be there as I'll be either hanging myself, or listening to JBiebs.
I'll be home a little after 9:00.
So you guys can do the race at 8:30, start GT qualy at 9-9:30, then LMP qualy at 9:35-10:05.
OK?
 
Important:
There is a new version available for PS3.
Please update you Playstation ASAP so as not to interfere with festivities tonight or tomorrow.
 
gogatrs
Important:
There is a new version available for PS3.
Please update you Playstation ASAP so as not to interfere with festivities tonight or tomorrow.

Gt5 or ps3? I just got one so might have it
 
Ok. There was talk of selling wheels.

Who has wheels for sale and how much.

PM me is fine. I am after a DFGT for back up or possible a g2x to replace kids DFGT. Teach'em to bang gears at a young age!!!!

Thanks and I am old dang it. Well not really old. 36. I feel and act like a big kid. :) love technology.
 
Ok. There was talk of selling wheels.

Who has wheels for sale and how much.

PM me is fine. I am after a DFGT for back up or possible a g2x to replace kids DFGT. Teach'em to bang gears at a young age!!!!

Thanks and I am old dang it. Well not really old. 36. I feel and act like a big kid. :) love technology.

Lol!! I love when people say that!! Why is it that some people expect an "adult" to be a boring grumpy person all the time? Some of us actually enjoy our lives!
 
Mitch needs to be booted from here. 2 days after our minor thing he's STILL going at it... and enough with the "sugarglider won't like this" comments. Give it a FREAKING REST!!

Anyways, sorry for so many capitalized words. Anyways, when is the room tonight start, just to recomfirm. In Central US Time, of course, because I live in the most interesting place in the world: Kansas! ;)

DARN it, gogatrs! How on earth did you set a 1:23.1xx? I still am stuck with my best time. I keep spinning out out of the corners. Are you on qualy setup?
 
sugarglider661
Mitch needs to be booted from here. 2 days after our minor thing he's STILL going at it... and enough with the "sugarglider won't like this" comments. Give it a FREAKING REST!!

Anyways, sorry for so many capitalized words. Anyways, when is the room tonight start, just to recomfirm. In Central US Time, of course, because I live in the most interesting place in the world: Kansas! ;)

DARN it, gogatrs! How on earth did you set a 1:23.1xx? I still am stuck with my best time. I keep spinning out out of the corners. Are you on qualy setup?

Someone else needs to open the room, which they can do whenever they'd like.
It appears that it'll open around 7:15 your time.

I've recently discovered toe and dampers. ;)

Mitch is just joking.
He's been here much longer than you have and that's how we know that.
We're all JKing. :)
Don't take everything too seriously. ;)
 
Guys sorry to be so late on posting this, I just got out of my spanish final.

The support race is this one:

* Corvette Sport Americana (Laguna Seca)

Details: Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 stock, non-RM, stock tires.

So just go buy one, give it an oil change, paint it and bring it tonight!

EDIT: fixed!

wheels allowed? or factory everything?
 
Mitch needs to be booted from here. 2 days after our minor thing he's STILL going at it... and enough with the "sugarglider won't like this" comments. Give it a FREAKING REST!!

Anyways, sorry for so many capitalized words. Anyways, when is the room tonight start, just to recomfirm. In Central US Time, of course, because I live in the most interesting place in the world: Kansas! ;)

DARN it, gogatrs! How on earth did you set a 1:23.1xx? I still am stuck with my best time. I keep spinning out out of the corners. Are you on qualy setup?

Dude, he's just joking, relax.. oh, and btw, Kansas sucks. lol, not directed at you, just how I feel. Oh, and go Tigers! :crazy:
 
internet-serious-business.jpg
 
t_ray_z28
Dude, he's just joking, relax.. oh, and btw, Kansas sucks. lol, not directed at you, just how I feel. Oh, and go Tigers! :crazy:

Fuh Que.
 
Hey I hav a few questions regarding tonight (updating software right now). One is, to increase the appearance of our car, can we add a carbon hood and then just add ballast afterwards? #2 is can we adjust brake balance on the car. And #3 is my Viper keeps going UP in HP every time I check it out in the garage. It was SO high I couldn't restrict it any further so I had to take out the supercharger to get the HP right. Will this affect my overall car performance. If so, why is this happening?
 
'Kay, will Mitch STOP JOKING, then, because I can't tell when you're joking or when your serious nowadays. ;) And I'm asking this of you seriously. :|
 
sugarglider661
Hey I hav a few questions regarding tonight (updating software right now). One is, to increase the appearance of our car, can we add a carbon hood and then just add ballast afterwards? #2 is can we adjust brake balance on the car. And #3 is my Viper keeps going UP in HP every time I check it out in the garage. It was SO high I couldn't restrict it any further so I had to take out the supercharger to get the HP right. Will this affect my overall car performance. If so, why is this happening?

1: That's fine
2: You may
3: That happens because you breaking the engine in. You can limit the power as much as you like, but you have to meet the HP specs. How you meet those specs, is up to you.
 
Tiss you can change the rims and color but not the tire compounds on the vettes.

No upgrade parts but if there's something already built in that you want to use feel free.
 
Tower Turn 13
Tiss you can change the rims and color but not the tire compounds on the vettes.

No upgrade parts but if there's something already built in that you want to use feel free.

What do you mean built in?
 
There's something weird going on with your lounge, TT13. All the settings are the same but in my lounge I'm over a second faster and posting 1:23.5s and things of that nature. I don't know what it is but yours seems to be slowing my car down even though it's of the same specs.
 
Ill qualify tonight bit dont know if I can make the race. Supposed to be a ling weekend of looking at houses. Gotta makr sure I have a proper basement for my future setup :)

Edit...sorry my fay fingers keep making me mis type words :(
 
How do you get involved in this?
 
Also gotta remember to get my GT Auto shop done to restore "chassis rigidity." $50,000. Jeepers.
 
R35 SKYLIN3
How do you get involved in this?

Read through the OP and fill out the form at the bottom.
 
Ok I will work on getting a car that would at least match as the ones I have no one seems to use so they can't be that good, also I don't really know anybody enough to have a team mate :P
 
When is the Vette race, and how long is it? No suspension aero kits or transmission either?
 
Cowboys965
When is the Vette race, and how long is it? No suspension aero kits or transmission either?

Yeah, nothing.. Imo not even chassis stiffening. The car is a pita to control, lol.
 

lol, what can I say, I can see MU from my front door!

Yeah, nothing.. Imo not even chassis stiffening. The car is a pita to control, lol.

what time is it though? I'm definatly in, the ZR1 is my Fav car. :) And I have a completely stock orange one, I like to play around with, I'll use!
 
Last edited:
What time? And TT13 add me
 
What time is Qualifiing today?

All i know is Season five of Burn Notice premieres at 9pm eastern.
 
Can someone with good connection open a room at 8 or 8:15? We can start once people wander in.

Fixed host, low quality everything, mics off, light damage, random grid order start, hard sports tires, laguna seca. Ten laps. Should last no more than about 15 minutes.

Oh, and post the # here :)

You can even open a room now if you want...

PS if you guys have questions about the series check the link in my sig, the OP says whats up (under the first red heading for ALMS)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back