American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,731 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's something weird going on with your lounge, TT13. All the settings are the same but in my lounge I'm over a second faster and posting 1:23.5s and things of that nature. I don't know what it is but yours seems to be slowing my car down even though it's of the same specs.

This is a stupid question I guess but do you have it set to real traction? It could just be my internet. That's why I want someone else to host the support race.
 
Tower Turn 13
Can someone with good connection open a room at 8 or 8:15? We can start once people wander in.

Fixed host, low quality everything, mics off, light damage, random grid order start, hard sports tires, laguna seca. Ten laps. Should last no more than about 15 minutes.

Oh, and post the # here :)

You can even open a room now if you want...

PS if you guys have questions about the series check the link in my sig, the OP says whats up (under the first red heading for ALMS)

I thought it was La Sarthe 2005 without chicanes
 
Nope it switched with the vintage race. The OP in that thread should be correct now after a fix. This series follows the tracks of ALMS order, like real life.
 
tissimo you mind opening a room? Or anyone with good strong connection...

fixed host, low quality track and cars, no voice chat.
 
Room up in 8 minutes, if it starts at 7:15 my time. 7:07 here.
 
If I get booted I'll talk to you guys from here. Will be getting new internet soon. Let up to 3 non-members in if they have the car. If not only ALMS.
 
Room up or should I make one?
 
sugarglider said he'd make one but just depends on who has better connectivity I guess.

Don't know which is better fixed or non-fixed host. I'm confused about that.
 
I don't have SUPER good connectivity, and I'm not an expert on making rooms, so someone else needs to.
 
not sure if I can join with this crap internet if the stuff is on high quality tho.
 
Remade on low / no mics / fixed.... Try this

1472 6399 8537 0918 3617
 
Well low quality effects everyone else, TT13. I don't think we can do that for the sake of one player. :(
 
Is it that big a deal to have low quality effects? It doesn't look that bad and lets everyone play. Especially since I'm trying to host the series/save the vids and stuff...

Or does it keep others out? If it lets everyone in it shouldn't matter.
 
Tower Turn 13
Is it that big a deal to have low quality effects? It doesn't look that bad and lets everyone play. Especially since I'm trying to host the series/save the vids and stuff...

I don't think it matters really... At least never noticed it.. Just doesn't send revs, skid marks smoke etc... So all can't see
 
Qualifyings starting soon, guys.
 
I just wanted to clarify this! lol, Sorry glider, i couldn't resist! :sly:

Also, t_ray_z28, I would be very careful if I were you, accusing me of cutting corners and such. I will challenge you to a race at Monaco, just 10 laps, in two identical stock Corvettes tomorrow. Then we will see who is cutting corners.I'm in an a***ole mood, too, right now, because I got cheated in that race. So I would appreciate it if you let up on the cut-downs. Let's keep this series peaceful and not full of petty rivalries.

2-2.jpg
 
I see a petty rivalry coming! :dopey:
 
t_ray_z28
I just wanted to clarify this! lol, Sorry glider, i couldn't resist! :sly:

+1 let's get F1 and NASCAR here with rivals
 
when is qualy? i dont want to miss it.
 
Blaze_409
WTF? no one posted the room number!!!!

Few pages back.

So, who makes the cut? My best lap was 1:25.984.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back