American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,735 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
TK42OnE
Few pages back.

So, who makes the cut? My best lap was 1:25.984.

Everyone that participates in quali makes cut I think
 
TK42OnE
Few pages back.

So, who makes the cut? My best lap was 1:25.984.

Everyone who qualified.
Since I'm nice, I'll let Blaze do a five minute session after LMP.
We're short on guys anyways.
 
really it already happend? what timezone are thoes times in the front page?
 
feintuser
really it already happend? What timezone are thoes times in the front page?

est.
 
Would appear my old, outdated and uncompetitive McLaren F1 set a 1:23.214 at the qualis today :dopey:
 
Ok Quali Times posted

GT
Neptune35 - 1:23.507
GTP_Potatochip - 1:23.675
gogatrs - 1:24.208
t_ray_z28 - 1:24.212
mockingbird00000 1:25.758
TK24OnE - 1:25.984
That_Guy_2 - 1:26.469
Cowboys965 - 1:26.955

LMP
tissimo - 1:13.493
gtamann123 1:14.739
parabulla - 1:15.559
MarluxiaXl11- 1:16.651



Extra
Blaze_409 - 1:23.659
FeintUser - 1:27.331
Mitch_Z06 1:23.214
 
Thank you Tissimo 👍
 
Cool on the qualy times. Think that's the best I've qualified so far!

Also, a beg and plea, please can we run a room tomorrow with the SAME settings, low stuff and fixed host, no mics. None of us use mics anyway and do you really want smoke and tires more than for me to race with you guys?

Sorry not to rant but unless it affects others connections (should theoretically make them QUICKER), I don't see the big deal. It's a game and looks good even with low stuff.
 
Also, a beg and plea, please can we run a room tomorrow with the SAME settings, low stuff and fixed host, no mics. None of us use mics anyway and do you really want smoke and tires more than for me to race with you guys?

Sorry not to rant but unless it affects others connections (should theoretically make them QUICKER), I don't see the big deal. It's a game and looks good even with low stuff.

Only problem with low settings are the cars kinda jump around, like lag. maybe a lower setting then high, but not at the lowest like the room. Fixed and no mics is fine though.
 
Ahh damn it. I'm pretty sure I would have came in third in LMP. But I wasnt keeping track of the times. Doesnt matter, I dont mind starting at the rear. Still gonna be a reach for me to make it tomorrow anyway.
 
I'm okay with that. Getting my non-stolen internet put in soon hopefully anyway...

I don't want anything that negatively affects anyone though.
 
tissimo
Ok Quali Times posted

GT
Neptune35 - 1:23.507
GTP_Potatochip - 1:23.675
gogatrs - 1:24.208
t_ray_z28 - 1:24.212
mockingbird00000 1:25.758
TK24OnE - 1:25.984
That_Guy_2 - 1:26.469
Cowboys965 - 1:26.955

LMP
tissimo - 1:13.493
gtamann123 1:14.739
parabulla - 1:15.559
MarluxiaXl11- 1:16.651

Extra
Blaze_409 - 1:23.659
FeintUser - 1:27.331
Mitch_Z06 1:23.214

And the drivers for the race are...
*drumroll*

LMP:
1) tissimo
2) gtamann123
3) parabulla
4) MarluxiaXI11
5) FlyinHawaiin

GT
1) Neptune35
2) GTP_Potatochip
3) Blaze_409
4) gogatrs
5) t_ray_z28
6) mockingbird00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
7) TK42ONE
8) THAT_GUY_2
 
Ahh damn it. I'm pretty sure I would have came in third in LMP. But I wasnt keeping track of the times. Doesnt matter, I dont mind starting at the rear. Still gonna be a reach for me to make it tomorrow anyway.

Yea, sorry I didn't get your time before you dropped, I was messing with the computer writing the GT times in.
 
And the drivers for the race are...
*drumroll*

LMP:
1) tissimo
2) gtamann123
3) parabulla
4) MarluxiaXI11
5) FlyinHawaiin

GT
1) Neptune35
2) GTP_Potatochip
3) Blaze_409
4) gogatrs
5) t_ray_z28
6) mockingbird00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
7) TK42ONE
8) THAT_GUY_2



Me and GTP_Potato chip should be switched. He did a 1.23.675. I did a 1.23.659.
 
Blaze_409
Me and GTP_Potato chip should be switched. He did a 1.23.675. I did a 1.23.659.

My bad. lol
 
I'm not because I won't be making the race tomorrow (rugby :D then night out) so the old and outdated hunk of scrap metal that is the F1 won't be terrorising Laguna Seca...
 
Tower Turn 13
Isn't cowboys supposed to be on the list?

I'm pretty sure he is... Unless the participants were limited for some reason.
 
At least no one will be playing rugby with your hunk of...er...car this time (@mitch) :D

Guys For Suzuka the support race will be this one:

Cooper British Classic (Suzuka)

Details: A one make race pitting drivers against one another in the classic Mini Cooper 1.3i '98, unmodified with stock tires.
 
Me and GTP_Potato chip should be switched. He did a 1.23.675. I did a 1.23.659.

Ugh... I should have showed up for qualifying earlier. I'm pretty sure 1:22.9xx is possible, I just didn't get enough laps in.

Gatrs, can we paint cars/change rims between races? I have about 5 different Vipers that I'd like to use throughout the season.
 
Was gonna clock in at about a 1:23 flat, but I slipped off at the corkscrew! Still got pole. :)
 
tissimo
Ok Quali Times posted

GT
Neptune35 - 1:23.507
GTP_Potatochip - 1:23.675
gogatrs - 1:24.208
t_ray_z28 - 1:24.212
mockingbird00000 1:25.758
TK24OnE - 1:25.984
That_Guy_2 - 1:26.469
Cowboys965 - 1:26.955

LMP
tissimo - 1:13.493
gtamann123 1:14.739
parabulla - 1:15.559
MarluxiaXl11- 1:16.651

Extra
Blaze_409 - 1:23.659
FeintUser - 1:27.331
Mitch_Z06 1:23.214

I thought I had like a 1:26.4xx I thought .955 was my last lap
 
The support race was hilarious! I kept holding off T_Ray and honking at him but he got his revenge when I spun out!! ;)

I think I would have actually had a chance at 1:22.6xx if everything went as smooth as silk. I really thought the car was handling a lot better than it was. I had dialed in the settings.
 
I thought I had like a 1:26.4xx I thought .955 was my last lap

I was looking at the right most time in timing and scoring which is fastest lap. I dont think I would of wrote down last lap time, but I guess there is always a possibility.
 
The support race was hilarious! I kept holding off T_Ray and honking at him but he got his revenge when I spun out!! ;)

I think I would have actually had a chance at 1:22.6xx if everything went as smooth as silk. I really thought the car was handling a lot better than it was. I had dialed in the settings.

lol, yeah, I made sure you knew I was there a few times! :)
 
gogatrs
And the drivers for the race are...
*drumroll*

LMP:
1) tissimo
2) gtamann123
3) parabulla
4) MarluxiaXI11
5) FlyinHawaiin

GT
1) Neptune35
2) GTP_Potatochip
3) Blaze_409
4) gogatrs
5) t_ray_z28
6) mockingbird00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
7) TK42ONE
8) THAT_GUY_2

Uhh... That's only 12 :scared:
 
Yea sorry for double post but .9xx was my last lap did you confuse me with That_Guy?
And plus when the race started he was last not me I was 2nd to last
 
Yea sorry for double post but .9xx was my last lap did you confuse me with That_Guy?
And plus when the race started he was last not me I was 2nd to last

For me it put me in 3rd at the start of the race. Not doubting your time just saying it could have messed up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back