American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,735 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tower Turn 13
For me it put me in 3rd at the start of the race. Not doubting your time just saying it could have messed up.

I noticed that, I actually didn't know if I was messed up or not but they said it was only you and not me, but I had a .4xx lap
 
Cowboys965
Ford GT if I remember

Correct.
And cowboy, I'll let you race, you just need to start at the back with Jav right behind you should he show up...
 
Cant be there tomorrow, have a social commitment that involves bikinis, billiards, and boobs my 3 favorite Bs!
 
Rich77
Cant be there tomorrow, have a social commitment that involves bikinis, billiards, and boobs my 3 favorite Bs!

Don't forget beer.
 
And the drivers for the race are...
*drumroll*

LMP:
1) tissimo
2) gtamann123
3) parabulla
4) MarluxiaXI11
5) FlyinHawaiin

GT
1) Neptune35
2) GTP_Potatochip
3) Blaze_409
4) gogatrs
5) t_ray_z28
6) mockingbird00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
7) TK42ONE
8) THAT_GUY_2

It's gonna be a hard one starting from the back!
 
I'm just messing with you.
There should be room to fit you.
 
Jamin can take my spot. I most likely wont be able to make it. Good thing is, I'm in LMP and I'm starting at the back. :lol:
 
No offense, Jaminix, but PLEASE don't swerve on the pace lap. You kinda ruined my race last time so please try not to swerve. One can only stay so far behind and it endangers other drivers, too. Also, will Jaminix and Jav be starting from the very back, especially Jaminix. Will he be starting behind the rest of the GT guys or not?
 
I think Jav should host the race like last time. He was a good host! Tissimo was, too, but the room was laggy and the qualifying thing kinda got a little out of sorts... :( (I can't complain)

So, really, who's gonna host. Can't be me; I don't know as much as Jav or Tissimo or Gogatrs about running rooms. Who's going to volunteer.
 
Hey gogatrs can you let me know if a spot ever opens up for this league? The GTPACO series is shut down so I'm looking for something else now.
 
Sephy
Hey gogatrs can you let me know if a spot ever opens up for this league? The GTPACO series is shut down so I'm looking for something else now.

Sephy, there are always spots open!
This series has no reserves, we qualify on a separate day and the top eight from each class move on to the race on Friday, that is unless one class is missing people, the other class may have a couple extra.
 
gogatrs
Correct.
And cowboy, I'll let you race, you just need to start at the back with Jav right behind you should he show up...

Do we have like a limited field or anything? Why was there only 12?
 
Sephy
Hey gogatrs can you let me know if a spot ever opens up for this league? The GTPACO series is shut down so I'm looking for something else now.

It's shut down? :(
 
Cowboys965
Do we have like a limited field or anything? Why was there only 12?

Yeah, its eight people per class, but since there was only five guys in LMP, I'll let you race.
 
It's shut down? :(



Well the name has changed as well as the host. But the race times are different and I can't make them and a few others have dropped also. It's a shame IMO.


I've been wanting to try this series but I didn't want to be tied up on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday lol. Now that Saturday is free'd up for me I'd like to give this series a try. I'm used to racing with a few of the guys here and feel like I'd fit in pretty well. The bad part is I know I'll probably never qualify into one :lol:
 
gogatrs
Yeah, its eight people per class, but since there was only five guys in LMP, I'll let you race.

Oh k and what's the new thread for the LMES that used to be the GTPACO, and I didn't see the thread in like a half day but I completely missed what happened, why it ended, and why the thread is locked :/
 
Gatr let me know what time you'd like me to get the room going!
 
Jav
Gatr let me know what time you'd like me to get the room going!

How's 8 sound?
I have a baseball game.
I'll probably be back around 7:45-8:15.
 
Sephy, there are always spots open!
This series has no reserves, we qualify on a separate day and the top eight from each class move on to the race on Friday, that is unless one class is missing people, the other class may have a couple extra.

I'm actually kind of confused by this. I was under the assumption those from season 1 got automatic spots in season 2. Not going to go on complaining or anything, just curious because I'd probably never get into any of the races if I had to fight for a spot like that. I'm pretty much ALWAYS a few seconds behind podium players. It's not up to me so I'll be a good sport and not rant or anything, just curious because that would effectively disqualify me from most every race.
 
gnsnprwldwsl
What time starting? 8est?

We're starting around 8:30-9 EST.
Room opens at eight.

TT13, you shouldn't have to worry, you made it in relatively easily. :p
 
I was about to say...says the guy who qualified 3rd. :lol: It was third on my screen anyway. Its that new wheel!!!! We have awaken the sleeping giant!!! GODZIRRRRRRAAAAAAAA!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back